BPO Puppy Forum > FAQs about puppies

Maybe a silly question but....

(1/2) > >>

BritnyLe:
Can Hades have carrots? I'm eating the little baby carrots and one fell on the floor and Hades ate it and now he's like addicted. He won't take his eyes off the carrots. I even threw one of his treats and he ignored it and kept waiting for another carrot. I tried to give Roxi a carrot and she wont eat eat it. Is it ok for Hades to eat carrots? Because if he's this in love with baby carrots I might use these for his training insted of his treats.

BritnyLe:
LOL! Ok that's good to hear. I didn't want him to get sick. I know one of my cats got sick after eating a carrot, but cats are more carnivores so that probably why.

lookingfornewf:
Clifford and Annie both prefer their carrots cooked. They also like brocolli, green beans, cauliflower. They both like leftover cooked veggies about the same as meat.

Ursa:
My current dogs don't like raw carrots but my greyhound loved them!  They were one of the few treats he could have that didn't aggravate his colitis too.

Gevaudan_Jo:
reba is adicted to baby carrots... my bullies, however, will eat anything that is in your hands (edible or not) still havent tried Pavi with carrots yet lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version