Author Topic: I've always wondered if my pups would protect/alert if the need arised....  (Read 14319 times)

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
Re: I've always wondered if my pups would protect/alert if the need arised....
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2009, 11:05:20 am »
Who leaves their car unlocked with the keys in it? WTF? I know I'm a city girl, but that just seems stupid to me.

I was thinking the same thing. Pretty much sounds like they were asking for someone to steal it.  ::)  ;D

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2009, 11:31:52 am »
Quote from: ZooCrew on Today at 01:44:20 pm
Who leaves their car unlocked with the keys in it? WTF? I know I'm a city girl, but that just seems stupid to me.

I was thinking the same thing. Pretty much sounds like they were asking for someone to steal it.   

embarrassingly- MORE than one occasion...my hands have been so full coming home, I've left my car unlocked, with the keys in the door!! But no one steals my car...I'd love them to so I can have a good excuse to get another one    But alas...no matter how hard I "ask" for someone to steal it.. no one ever does...hahaha

LOLOLOL....... ....sorry to hear of your rotten luck.  :D

Lyn

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2009, 03:29:23 am »
Boston, ontario is quite rural. One little corner store, a church and a school. LOL Whoever is stealing these vehicles isn't walking to them. Too much distance between most of the houses.

The neighbour to the right of me (across the field) leaves their keys in all their vehicles. I told them it wasn't a smart idea last year when our Sonoma was stolen and it was locked with the alarm on.

But yes the vehicles that were stolen were left unlocked with the keys in them. *shakes head* LOL Obviously not a smart thing to do.

I think they were probably after the Alpine dvd/cd deck in our truck, hubby never removes the faceplate. But it was locked and from what I was told they are not breaking into the vehicles. If they are locked they move onto the next. Hence the crime alert telling people to lock their friggen doors. LOL