Author Topic: Just saying Hi again  (Read 2753 times)

Offline Vapidfire

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Just saying Hi again
« on: February 02, 2009, 03:08:21 pm »
Hello Everyone,

Just stopping in to say Hi again. Been a few very hectic weeks and I've missed reading over the forums! not sure how many people read my introduction awhile ago but the house has been more hectic and less hectic all at the same time.

We adopted out the Cane Corso we were fostering (Yay Brody for finding such a wonderful home!) then my roommate and I had this big non-dog related argument so she went back to Washington state with her fiance and her three dogs.

That left us with just our two female Fila Brasileiros, Serenity age four and Kaylee age eight months. Things settled back down and it was nice not having six mastiffs in the house (easier to walk around anyway)

Before the roommate left my husband had mentioned wanting to train up a Therapy and Obedience dog though. So we got to talking about that a little more then some more, then even more until finally deciding to take the plunge.

After searching the Newfoundland Club of America's website we are welcoming a black male Newfie puppy into the home on Wednesday (The 4th of Feb). We've decided to name him Tanstaafl which stands for "There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch" which just seemed fitting since we plan on working him a lot when he is older.

So, I apologise for my ranting ahead of time! but with two puppies and two toddlers in the house I'm going to be pulling my hair out in large clumps!

Cat

Cat
Serenity: Fila Brasileiro Female
Kaylee: Fila Brasileiro Female
Lincoln: Newfoundland Male
Keegan: Fila Brasileiro Male
Cathen: Fila Brasileiro Male
Bug & Ger: Devon Rex Cats
Remus: Roommates Mutt
Rescues of all sorts

Offline NewfFan

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Re: Just saying Hi again
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 04:57:11 pm »
Well, hello to you too! :D
We'd all love to see updated pics of your crew, and don't forget a whole slew of pics of your new Newfie!
-Chantel-
Owned by:
Daisy, AKC Black Lab
Max 3 year old AQHA gelding

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
Re: Just saying Hi again
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 08:54:12 am »
Hello, nice to see you again.
Must be nice to have the house back to a normal amount of chaos........l ol.
Oooh, a new puppy!  we must have pix!