Author Topic: Sneaky Kira...still sneaky in her old age!  (Read 3283 times)

Offline KiraNGunnersmom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Sneaky Kira...still sneaky in her old age!
« on: February 04, 2009, 04:11:37 am »
Last night hubby and I were in our garage cleaning it up a bit and I left the launry room door open since we were going in and out so much.
Usually Kira wont go inthe garage at all but since the doors to the outside were open she was laying in the LR door way watching us, so we thought!
Of course, Gunner has to be right up our rears so we were trying to make sure he didt go past our side walk and too close to the road.
I look back and kira is laying in the middle of the garage floor.  I think, OK She just wants to be closer to us too since Gunner is.
A minute later I see her army crawling on her belly closer to the outside.  I didnt say anything I just watched her and when she saw me watching her,  she stopped and rolled on her side and looked at me like "what? Just stretching ma".
I pretend to work again but im actually watching her and sure enough she starts doing it again as soon as she thinks im not watching.
She tried one more time and when I called her name, she flopped over and boofed at me.
Hubs and I had a good laugh but we made her go back in the house since she is a runner at the first opportunity and she was none too happy about that.
She would not come to me for the rest of the night because I made her come in the house.
Kira- Akita
Gunner-Mastiff
cockateils-Peanut Butter & Jelly
Beta fish-Mak

Tonda

Re: Sneaky Kira...still sneaky in her old age!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 06:39:28 am »
I love it when they think they're putting one over on you.

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 10:38:01 am »
Too funny!  She's a little pill trying to sneak off without you seeing.
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2009, 11:38:33 am »
Silly Kira!   ;D  ;D  Daisy is my sneaky one.  She waits to see if someone leaves their plate unattended on the table when dinner is over.  Then you can just see her scope out the area to see if anyone is watching before she attempts to ohhh soooo casually drag her tongue across the plate getting all the yummy tidbits.   ;)  ::)  :P  Ewwwww....   She knows that she'll get scolded for it, but it's just impossible to resist that "opportunity", she says.  Tee hee!  It *is* fun, isn't it, to watch them try to sneak something by us.   :D  :-*
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees