Many Breeds Together > Group Discussions & Photos

I might be losing my mind.....

(1/2) > >>

BritnyLe:
    Well Chris thinks I'm going crazy and I just might be. So here's the thing. I'm a stay at home soon to be mom. Which is great it's what I always wanted but I won't have the baby till July so until then I find myself overly bored with nothing to do. Chris works from 3:30pm - 2:30am so I'm home alone alot and it's hard to have dinner together. I LOVE to cook and bake (I was a professional cake decorator before I decided to stay home) and I usually just makes dinner for myself and put Chris's portion in a container for him to take to work the next day.

My favorite part of cooking is watching the other person enjoy it and I never get to. Well most of the time you can't find portions for just two people. Sooooo I've started to cook for the dogs.  :P I make meals now that me and the dogs can eat together. I even put them on their own plates and make it look really nice. Tonight we had chicken parm, with boneless skinless chicken breasts, homemade tomato sauce and steamed vegetables. Hades and Roxi loved it and they always seem to enjoy it way more then Chris. LOL!

Softhug:
If you're not careful, you may have 'local' BPO'ers showing up at your doorstep around dinner time!

People Whisperer:

--- Quote from: Softhug on February 12, 2009, 12:47:52 am ---If you're not careful, you may have 'local' BPO'ers showing up at your doorstep around dinner time!

--- End quote ---
Knock-knock!!!  :D :D :D Breakfast time  ;D

Ursa:
I'll be stopping by for lunch!  The bag of energizer mix I bought out of the machine suddenly doesn't look so good.

BritnyLe:
 ;D Well cooking has always been my passion. I took a ton of culinary classes. I some how managed to find a guy that is super picky. So it's hard to make anything because he won't eat anything. I used to own a pet bakery called "Pet's Pantry" and we made any type of human desert doggy safe, so I now just use the doggy safety things I learned then and mix it into my regular cooking.

And if anyone is ever in Wisconsin, my house is always open and I often throw dinner parties....... ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version