Author Topic: Summer Girl Bo- August '05 Champion  (Read 2435 times)

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Summer Girl Bo- August '05 Champion
« on: August 16, 2005, 08:14:08 pm »
Here is the bio for Summer Girl bo per her mom Jennifer's directions:

1.Bo-August ’05 champion
Breed of Dog: Great Pyrenees
Birthdate & current age of dog : September 23, 2003, 23 months old
Explanation of how you chose the winning outfit: No winning outfit except the fantastic Sea Ranch sand!
Best/Worst traits of your dog : Best trait is her ability to make me feel loved and to bring joy to strangers. Worst trait is her stubbornness and LOUD barking!
Best Liked/Least Liked food/treat of your dog: Favorite treat is a Bully Stix (yuck) or a Greenie.  Least favorite treat is something that is “wholesome” or “all natural”…she likes her treats preservative laden!!
Favorite Toy : An old stuffed bear
Favorite place to hang out in the house : The front porch/yard, or wherever she can keep an eye on me
Best friend (dog friend) and why : Holly, the Golden Retriever.  They have been friends since they were 4 months old and Bo LOVES her Holly…they play together every week.
Favorite memory with this dog :  There are so many…I don’t know if I have just one.  Her presence in my life has made the past two years the most wonderful, challenging, and growth-producing that I’ve had.  She is a fantastic creature and has brought light to my life.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
Re: Summer Girl Bo- August '05 Champion
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2005, 08:51:33 pm »
adorable....Ad orable.....ADO RABLE!!!!!

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Re: Summer Girl Bo- August '05 Champion
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2005, 09:40:06 pm »
What about Summer Guy Upa? :-\

Sofia