Author Topic: Warm Fuzzies Today, I Had A Visitor...  (Read 2816 times)

angelsmama

Warm Fuzzies Today, I Had A Visitor...
« on: February 13, 2009, 02:51:08 pm »
I happened to be outside today and heard a tiny bark. I looked around me and saw a little Beagle pup, maybe 2-3 months old. Well after a couple minutes of coaxing she came up to me. I picked her up and brought her in. I gave her a little water and put her in a crate. I waited for my mom to get home so I could do walk around to see if I could find her owners. I left her behind so no one could wrongfully claim her. No one I saw had a missing puppy. I came home and put up a sign that read "FOUND: Small Female Puppy, Call & Describe". Two hours later we get a frantic call. "I'm calling about the dog. Is she a Beagle with spots all over her feet?!" That was her :P She belongs to a little girl who saved money up to buy her. I took her across the street to the store and a dad and his kids walked up to me. Well his kids ran up to me, screaming "THAT'S DIXIE!!!" I have warm fuzzies now knowing I saved a little girls pup from being run over. She had almost made her way to the highway.. I unfortunately didn't get pictures of her.. But she sure is a pretty one, blue and red ticked  on her legs chest and a little on her back.

DenverFurKiddos

Re: Warm Fuzzies Today, I Had A Visitor...
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 03:02:45 pm »
Way to go!!!  You just did a wonderful deed!!!!!  That family must be feeling so grateful to you!!!  Nice to know that there are warm and caring people like you in the world :)

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 05:20:47 pm »
I'm glad you were able to find the pup's owners.  I bet the little girl was so relieved.  Hopefully they will keep a better eye on her from now on.  :)

Offline NewfFan

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2009, 04:48:38 am »
Aw, that was so very sweet of you. I love little beagle puppies, they are precious. You made that families day (or year, whatever!)
-Chantel-
Owned by:
Daisy, AKC Black Lab
Max 3 year old AQHA gelding