Author Topic: In the middle of it all  (Read 4046 times)

lins_saving_grace

In the middle of it all
« on: February 14, 2009, 05:32:02 am »
Today was finishing touches day before the arduous task of tacking, stuffing and binding this baby together.  Not my favorite part.
So, I get the bed torn apart and spread this quilt on the floor of the bedroom.  Just as I have all the corners squared and the binding wrapped around the edges, I hear little paws tapping across the living room and into the bedroom.  Grace pushed me aside and plopped down right in the middle of my project.  She loves to be part of the final touches.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 05:33:28 am by Lin »

tralfazmom

Re: In the middle of it all
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2009, 05:52:53 am »
That is exquisite! What a huge amount of work you must have put in. Grace just wanted to add a few finishing touches of her own, perhaps a few "threads of black hair" to compliment your stitches? I hope she didn't do any damage.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2009, 06:07:07 am »
That is exquisite! What a huge amount of work you must have put in. Grace just wanted to add a few finishing touches of her own, perhaps a few "threads of black hair" to compliment your stitches? I hope she didn't do any damage.
why thank you.  it took all of 3 weeks to do.  the more i do the faster they go.  Grace has added her black hair to all of them. 
she never damages any of them.  she just likes to sit on them.

Offline filafan

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2009, 07:07:19 am »
Best of both worlds a beautiful quilt, and a gorgeous helper!
Beloved Caislean-chasing squirrels on the other side.

Kirsti

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2009, 11:52:56 am »
Wow great work! Funny how they like to be 'helping' with our projects.

~Kirsti