Author Topic: Since Formula Changes  (Read 4047 times)

Offline Winslow 151

• Paw-meister
  • Winslow at 6 Months
    • View Profile
Since Formula Changes
« on: February 24, 2009, 10:15:40 am »
Hi,

Well when Canidae switched Formula, I switched Winslow to Innova large bite adult (Green Bag) well they switched formula and shrunk the bag also!! I kept Winslow on the new Innova formula and all is fine! Did anyone stay Canidae and how is it going!

My problem is the 30 lbs bag of Innova is now $47.00 and at 2 lbs a day a bag lasts me 2 weeks  :o . I see the Canidae is less expensive like ($37.00)and the new formulas for both are kind of close.

I can sure use the $20.00 a month extra!! should I consider the switch back or are there other suggestions out there for a premium kibble at a bargain price.

Winslow has been extremely healthy, on both Kibbles, his coat is great and I don't amd won't change him to a bad food but saving a few dollars on equal quality kibble would really help out!!

What are you all doing in these tighter economic times  :'(
Happy Tails to All
Winslow's Dad

Offline Winslow 151

• Paw-meister
  • Winslow at 6 Months
    • View Profile
Re: Since Formula Changes
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2009, 03:50:22 am »
Hi,

Thanks for the info! I'll look at some of the brands and see where it goes!! I am leaning back toward the canidae as Winslow did great on it for his first 2 years!! but we'll see right now things are fine but just reveiwing budgets and if I can cut down from $100.00 a month on kibble that would be nice, not critical but nice!! Then maybe i can even eat something healthy for a change :)

Funny isn't it!! Winslow definately eats better than me and I am happy I can do that for my big fella!!
Happy Tails to All
Winslow's Dad