Author Topic: Mastiff Boxer Mix Pups New Pic  (Read 22570 times)

Kirsti

Re: Mastiff Boxer Mix Pups New Pic
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2009, 02:20:33 pm »
They are soo incredibly cute. And it sounds like they are will some good people too.

~Kirsti

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2009, 02:25:54 pm »
So cute!!  I wanna steal that choc boy with tan points!  I was going to guess he was a Dogue X Pittie mix.  What wrinkles!
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2009, 02:35:10 pm »
I'm having such puppy fever lately so I am super glad I just saw this and these pups have a wonderful home to go to.  They are too cute.   I agree I would be all over the one with tan points! 
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2009, 11:39:59 am »
The woman that is taking them sent me this email today she is telling me where the pups are going to be! :

Both indoor and out. If you saw by barn (where I spend most of my time)you'd know what I mean. I have heated rooms for my animals when they are out in my barn with me. I have 250 acres here for them to roam and an acre invisible fence enclosure if needed (I had it installed for a husky I had). My son's beagle and my old Golden are wherever we are. Each morning and night, my goats and dogs walk the pastures with me, weather permitting. I do NOT tie my dogs out. They are part of the family. If I am away, I normally kennel them at a wonderful place close by, with great runs and heated floors.
My old Golden cannot anymore. He is happier at home and in my barn in his "special bed" when I'm away. My oldest daughter checks on him 2-3 times a day and gives the food and meds he needs. He is only awake about an hour a day now.
You are certainly welcome to see my place, the condition of my animals and their care. Also, you would be welcome to keep track of these boys and see their progress.
Lisa

I gave the pups to there new mom today!Bitter sweet they will have an awesome home i
here is the site if you would like to check it out! Marina

http://www.blissfulacres.net/about/about.shtml
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

Kirsti

« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2009, 12:09:22 pm »
Wow, that looks like a really good place those puppies went too.. I bet they are going to have the best time there, the people seem really cool  ;D

~Kirsti