Author Topic: I rescued a Pom yesterday  (Read 4239 times)

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
I rescued a Pom yesterday
« on: March 22, 2009, 01:11:14 pm »
I rescued a Pom yesterday he has a heart of gold! He was ignored and never groomed his nails had not been clipped i gave him a bath what a joy! He will go to the groomers tomorrow.I have in the back of the house he is hanging out with me the cats don't dig him. My cats are larger than he is and they think he is yucky! He is such a sweet heart he slept with me he had been trained to use a dog door i put a puppy potty pad down before i went to bed and he must have jumped  off the bed and used it yea. Tomorrow i will take him to the groomers and to school i have a busy day and i am unable to hang with him! i will post some pics of him his name is Lancelot and he is black and tan.Marina ps the white spots on him are because the window was closed!!!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 01:14:11 pm by marinafb »
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

Offline NewfFan

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Re: I rescued a Pom yesterday
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 05:59:03 pm »
Wow, he's a pretty one, but I agree, there's maybe a dash of something else there!
-Chantel-
Owned by:
Daisy, AKC Black Lab
Max 3 year old AQHA gelding

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2009, 03:53:19 am »
Oh what a cutie!!

He would be a good dog for us but we need a girl

I'm not sure a small dog would be good for Harley - he is quite a mounter and I think he would hurt his hips getting down that low!!!

lookingfornewf

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2009, 07:45:21 am »
Oh what a cutie!!

He would be a good dog for us but we need a girl

I'm not sure a small dog would be good for Harley - he is quite a mounter and I think he would hurt his hips getting down that low!!!

If Harley is like Clifford it could be entertaining. Clifford tries to hump Annie my Jack Russell. He gets her between his front paws and then his back end gets going about 2 feet behind her. He's such a dork. ::)

Kirsti

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2009, 07:49:43 am »
hahaahaa! He is a cute dog though Marina! Can't wait to see more pictures  ;D

~Kirsti