Author Topic: swimming with polar bears  (Read 2846 times)

ann

swimming with polar bears
« on: August 18, 2005, 07:30:36 am »

i showed the pics of chelle and i at the pool to a guy i work with and her laughed at chelle's pics and said her dogs looked like pollar bears and i also wanna thank chelle for being a nut she makes all these dog things we go to funner than they already are..if you all could only see some of the things i've seen.......... ..

ann

Nicole

Re: swimming with polar bears
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2005, 07:55:11 am »
I wanna see pictures of Chelle swimming with the Polar Bears!!!!! Come on, Ann! Let's see em!

ann

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2005, 08:15:25 am »

i'd love to show ya, but my pics are to big chelle will post some as soon as she gets her cord.

Nicole

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2005, 10:59:51 am »
Alright, alright...I'm gettin' pretty dang tired of hearing about this mystery cord, though. I'm starting to believe that its bogus.  ;) Maybe Pippin doesn't really exist, and maybe there wasn't a Swim with Your Dog event....heheh eh!  ;)

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2005, 11:46:53 am »
Alright, alright...I'm gettin' pretty dang tired of hearing about this mystery cord, though. I'm starting to believe that its bogus.  ;) Maybe Pippin doesn't really exist, and maybe there wasn't a Swim with Your Dog event....heheh eh!  ;)
That is SO funny!!!...Ann used to accuse me of making up my friend Brenda because she never showed up to meet me when she was supposed to!!!...I assure you the dog exists...the cord is in the mail...lol!...It has to be here by Sat. at the latest because Canada post promised no more than 10 days darnit!...lol...I ahven't checked the mail yet today...if it's there you'll have pics!...lol..Ann, you are most welcomed for the added fun in our dog events!...You are lucky to have a friend as nuts as I am!...LOL!...Tell them about "Strut Your Mutt" & the offer of slapping a shock collar on poor neurotic Samson & the offer to "work him " & my reaction!...lol!

Nicole

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2005, 12:27:57 pm »
I can't wait, Chelle!