Author Topic: Bella  (Read 3278 times)

bigdogs@5501

Bella
« on: March 24, 2009, 01:09:53 pm »
Its been a while since I have posted- I need a few prayers from my BPO family. Bella had a knot come up on her head and grow very very fast- We took a biopsy yesterday and now we have to wait 10 days for the results. On the postive side-we dont have any neurological syptoms- It was a very tough mass- it was hard to get samples to biopsy and its like calcified aroung the tumor. If it is cancer- its aggressive to have grown this fast.

I stayed home with her today to hold her- rub her soft little ears and tell her that we cant lose her- not yet- she is only 3. Bella- my energetic problem child has totally become such a part of the family and I can not even stand the thought of losing her. My whole life has been shattered in the last 24 hours.

Prayers work- so please say a prayer for Bella.

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Bella
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 01:12:12 pm »
Paige, you have all the good vibes and thoughts I have.  Give Bella a big hug from me.  I will even make Shiner and Kaila cross their paws too.
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 01:51:14 pm »
Paige,

Harley and I will keep everything crossed, fingers, toes, paws, eyes....everyt hing.

We will keep Bella in our thoughts and prayers.  The power of BPO is a powerful thing.

Randy

Offline Ursa

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • What Now!?
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2009, 02:07:09 pm »
Prayers and lots of positive thoughts from me and my pack coming your way!
Ruthanna - the Triplets' mom

Ursa, CGC -  11 month old Great Pyrenees
Fargo, CGC - 9 month old Newfoundland
Sadie, CGC - 8 month old Newfoundland

What Now!? - www.muttdog.us

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2009, 02:31:27 pm »
My prayers are with you and Bella  :-*
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)