Author Topic: CNN covered a story we already knew all too well!!  (Read 3600 times)

Offline nickerbokker

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • i'm a big boy now!
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 09:02:58 am by nickerbokker »
NICKI

Offline chaos270

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: CNN covered a story we already knew all too well!!
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 09:00:45 am »
Kali definitely gave me a concussion after pulling me off my feet and I can't count the number of times the dogs have taken me out at full speed or tripped me while I'm attempting to get get the phone LOL!
Erin and the critters
Kali ~ the newf
Lacey ~ the aussie 
Gabby ~ Holsteiner mare
Fire ~ Appendix Quarter Horse/Belgian gelding
Lilah and Hannah ~ Kali's kitties

Offline nickerbokker

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • i'm a big boy now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 09:01:36 am »
No joke right?  Maggie tripped my sister who fell down a flight of steps, and she broke her back!!!  She didn't go to the doc either till a few months later!  (that's the 3rd of the family lmao, guess we have weak backs)

That number also doesn't account for the full on sneak attacks from behind and from the side wheere they just flat out knock you over, no tripping included!  It also doesn't include when they get a bit overexcited and leash pull you into objects like JEEPS (right jaba)!!  

Dogs.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 09:02:35 am by nickerbokker »
NICKI

Offline nickerbokker

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • i'm a big boy now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2009, 09:11:04 am »
and those beautiful times when you bend over to give head kisses, and they fling their head right up and into your nose and you keel over in pain!  those are fun lol, and plentiful!
NICKI

Kirsti

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2009, 09:16:31 am »
haahaa, totaly, I just heard a story last night about my future grandpa in laws knee break when his pointer ran into it full speed ahead!  :o  Sammi only would nuge us she hardly nocked us over.

~Kirsti