Author Topic: Boxer-NO, Cane Corso-NO, Bull Terrier-YES!  (Read 5917 times)

Offline beastmaster

• Gnawer
  • Lulah(8 weeks) and Vito
    • View Profile
Boxer-NO, Cane Corso-NO, Bull Terrier-YES!
« on: April 29, 2009, 02:14:35 am »
Ok So ive Decided to go with another Bully.  A great looking strolled in to my job on Sat(from Bullies By God) and I got sad thinking about Vito(if you dont know the story, he recently went to Dog Heaven) and thought, Man I want another one of these dogs they are great...I love em.  And I played with him for a while and made up my mind.  I decided Boxers-too crazy, and jump too much, and Corsos-well too big, I already have a mastiff.  So Bull terrier it is, Perfect Size, Great personalities.  So I found a Brand New Breeder, whos whole stock comes from Ann Dees Bull Terriers(Vito was an Ann Dees).  And they have pups, and the Sire is actually Vitos half brother(same dad different momma).  Im going to go see em today.  Also does any one know of any reputable Bull Terrier breeders in the SE, Im in Atlanta.  I also talked to Bullies By God, but they are further away, and I dont like picking dogs out of a catolog so to speak.  I like meeting the parents and all the pups. So hopefully I make a decision based on Logic, and not my heart, Because they have one that looks like Vito.  Wish Me Luck.  On a side note has anyone seen The Breeders of Rufus(Rocky Top, westminster Best of Show winner 2006) new Show Dog, New Promise! Wow, great looking dog, if he makes it to Westminster, we might have another Best Of Show Bully! 
The dog is a gentleman; I hope to go to his heaven, not man's.  ~Mark Twain

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Boxer-NO, Cane Corso-NO, Bull Terrier-YES!
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 06:14:37 am »
HEY i can give you a huge list of breeders  :D i'd strongly sugest staying clear of Bullies by God. they are weirdos!!!!! and as you mentioned Rufus, our baby boy, Repo is great grandson of Rufus...  ;)
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

Offline beastmaster

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2009, 07:07:55 am »
Lmao.  Yeah They are wierdos, lol, I picked up on that.  Besides, there are a lot of Dog lovers that are wierd already...and there are a lot of God Lovers that are wierd as well lol...So yeah, I can see that.  They have too many dogs as well, I get a lil Spit Polished Puppy Mill Vibe from them, good looking dogs though.

A Rufus Grandson Huh?  Lucky You, that had to Cost a pretty penny?  Im sure you will get some lookers from him?  Have you seen New Promise?  you emailed me huh?

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2009, 08:16:22 am »
yeah i'd call bullies by god a puppy mill as well...
i did email u, a list of some other breeders. and hopefully we chat more soon
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

Offline beastmaster

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2009, 09:13:36 am »
Ive actually seen most of those Dogs...Thanks for the links though