Author Topic: Caucasian Ovcharka Owner Wants To Say "Hi!"  (Read 5860 times)

Offline MugenPower

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Caucasian Ovcharka Owner Wants To Say "Hi!"
« on: April 29, 2009, 06:02:20 am »
Hi Dog Lovers,

This is my first post. I'm a Caucasian Ovcharka owner from Hartwell, GA. I have a 7 months old wonderful male CO. He's living with us on the farm learning how to watch the property and some goats.

Regards,
MPower

Offline MugenPower

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: Caucasian Ovcharka Owner Wants To Say "Hi!"
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 06:06:44 am »
I believe my puppy is over 100 lbs already. I no longer can lift him up. He's a big bone, bear type CO.

Offline MugenPower

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2009, 03:29:01 pm »
Hello all,

Thank you for the warm welcome! By the way, I'm David. Here's another pix of my CO.

Regards,

Mugen

Offline MugenPower

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 01:35:48 pm »
Hi again,

I'm not new to LGD. I also have two other male Komondors. They are very sweet and protective dogs. I don't know how the CO will stack up against the Komondors. Komondor are king of LGD. They are known to attack people. So far, my CO starts to show his protective instinct. He barks and chases animals away. He's also challenging my top dog for leadership. However, he is still friendly to strangers. I think that will change soon. So, he hasn't challenged us yet.

I like big dogs especially working dogs. Greay Pyr and Newfies are cool. If I have a pond or small lake, I would get a Newfie.

Offline MugenPower

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2009, 07:04:30 am »
Here are my two other Komondors, Max and Tibor. It's hot and humid in Georgia. So, I shear their coat. It is nicer that way.