Mastiffs > Old English Mastiff Discussions

Good News!! (FINALLY!)

(1/2) > >>

AudgePadge:
I feel as if a HUGE weight has been lifted off my shoulders.  ;D ;D ;D

Took Roscoe to the neurologist, and the vet was SOOO wonderful...He took his time, and was straight forward.  Plus I ran into an old friend from HS that worked there, and she hooked us up.

Roscoe just has an infection (immune to the antibiotics he was currently on) in his shoulder from the being attacked by the dog.  The muscles were swollen, and pinched some of his nerves, which gave him his limp.

All we have to do is switch the antibiotics and give him a massage every day, and in a month he should be right as rain.

Now, of course, not all things are certain, if he gets worse, obviously I have to take him back.  BUT...this turned out SOOO much better than I thought!! ***SIGH***

I'm just so happy Roscoe doesn't need anymore surgeries and he's on the mend. ((PHEW!!))  And, I think he was just as happy to see me, as I was to see him  :-* :-* :-*

This is him in the waiting room...still gangly and all LEG lol...You can see the drainage holes in his arm....poor babe

People Whisperer:
YAY! Great news Audrey!!! I am so glad to hear this  ;D :-*

London_Pyr_Lover:
That's great news Audrey!  I'm super happy for you, and Roscoe too of course!  Please give both boys some kisses for me!

Ursa:
That's great news!!!

vmimom2006:
Awesome news!!! I just love the picture, he is one happy boy there!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version