Author Topic: splat....the tale of a bear's slobber by:nicki  (Read 7277 times)

nickerbokker

splat....the tale of a bear's slobber by:nicki
« on: August 19, 2005, 11:52:02 am »
so, being the best friend in the world (and since i owe them for letting me live with them for a week and eat their food lol, among other things)...i had to do a favor for jaime today.  part of this favor was SETTING MY ALARM AND HAVING TO WAKE UP AT 7 AM!  UGH.....then i had to pick up bear in my little red eclipse (lol, the looks i got with a bear in my car were GREAT)....and we took off down the highway.  not much going on, we get to our destination, have fun, leave, meet and greet some people, get back into the little red car, take off, merge onto the highway.....an d then it happens....the drool started splatting me in the face.  LMAO.  i startee laughing so hard.  it was like every 5 seconds another slobber would fly over and smack me in the cheek and i was laughing soooo hard!  then it came, the big one.....a HUGE, long, white, foamy drool started to come loose.  i could see it gaining length, and i knew what was to come...i tried to shield myself, but i was flying down the highway and didn't want to take my eyes completely off the road with precious cargo a third in the back seat a third in the front and a third out the window......so i couldn't do anything.  it got longer, longer longer....then suddenly, it let loose.  i saw it coming at me from the corner of my eye...it was slow motion, turning end over end and eventually turning into a big semi-round glob....and after what seemed like an eternity...... splat.  all over my face.  i felt myself ready to throw up, but i held it down.  the only thing i had to wipe it with with-in reach was newspaper....s o i did.  not better.  now i have smeared slobber with some black newspaper print on my face.  i continue to get my little 5 second splats, but i made it home.  then, bear doesn't wanna go inside, he wants to go on a walk LMAO.  so we do....we walk and pee and walk and pee and pee and pee....then we come inside...and now here i am..using jaimes puter and counting the seconds until i go shower LMAO.  all in all...it was a great day!  and the bear only did it cuz he loves me, at least that is what i tell myself LMAO

k....bye yall

Nicole

Re: splat....the tale of a bear's slobber by:nicki
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2005, 11:54:31 am »
And in true BPO fashion, Nikki tells us all about it BEFORE she showers! HAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHA! Love it, Nik!

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2005, 11:56:22 am »
OH my that is sooo funny
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2005, 12:36:50 pm »
you are just so colorful...mak es reading it so much fun!   I wanna meet Bear and Cody and Angus and stuff Lady and Grace into your little red Eclipse.  :) 

Nicole

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2005, 12:40:22 pm »
Awright, Lins. I'll come get ya. Let's go out to Fresno. We can fit Lady and Grace and Cabeza into my little Subaru. OOOH! NO! Let's take them all out on the Harleys! Teach me how to ride, and we can get side-cars for the kids and drive out there! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOH!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2005, 12:43:22 pm »
Awright, Lins. I'll come get ya. Let's go out to Fresno. We can fit Lady and Grace and Cabeza into my little Subaru. OOOH! NO! Let's take them all out on the Harleys! Teach me how to ride, and we can get side-cars for the kids and drive out there! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOH!

I can teach you to ride.  it's so easy!  Let me call my mortgage broker about getting those side cars and get set up for doggie riding.  I wonder how much one of those things costs. 
Get the dogs some goggles and some leather and we'll cruise the highway ... what's that one along the coast?  That would be so cool!

nickerbokker

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2005, 12:45:04 pm »
highway 1.  BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL, depending where you are of course lol.  can i come?  PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE??????

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2005, 12:47:00 pm »
highway 1.  BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL, depending where you are of course lol.  can i come?  PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE??????

DEFINATELY!!!!!!!

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2005, 01:26:09 pm »
See, the thing about drool is that it has secret properties.  Only dogs who love you VERY much will share it with you!  Flying drool is a sight to behold, and Nikkers described it beautifully!  The secret properties will be revealed to you as you get older.  (

it prevents wrinkles!!!  You stay looking young forever!!!......)

(.....and, sigh, your eyesight goes!  oh.....wait a minute.....may be that's why I can't see the wrinkles!!)

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2005, 01:27:20 pm »
I am so proud of my big boy! I know you really loved the slobber.....it is what makes him so special Nicki. He gets to leave his mark wherever he goes!  :D
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2005, 01:36:50 pm »
LMAO

Anakalia

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2005, 02:08:23 pm »
HAHAHAAA!!!  I just about peed myself while reading that story!  I got some great visuals, thanks for telling it so well! LMAO!

Andi

Nicole

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2005, 03:04:32 pm »
YESSSSSSSSSS! Lins and I are going to mortgage our hubbies/boyfriends and buy Harleys and sidecars and doggles and leather and ride to Fresno!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOH!

How much do you think we can get for em, Lins?

Jen

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2005, 03:57:35 pm »
OMG I PEED MY PANTS WHILE READING THIS OUT LOUD TO MY HUSBAND WHO IS NOW ROFLHAO!!!!!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2005, 04:08:44 pm »
hahahahaha NOW I know I am home again lol....... Back to sobbery, drooly, peey, poopy and crazy BPO.

Nicki...... I can picture you trying to drive with one hand and fending with the other lol...... I LOVE Bear, he is such a giving and sharing soul  ;D

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog