Author Topic: We'll miss you guys for a whole week!!  (Read 16846 times)

nickerbokker

Re: We'll miss you guys for a whole week!!
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2005, 12:17:10 am »
Well, dear, you OBVIOUSLY write beautifully and so don't need lessons in that...but we could both use lessons in baking... so what's the trade off???  Maybe we could do baking lessons at the cabin.....I'll have a kitchen aid!!! ;D

lmao.....im there!  i guess since you wont let the college grad educate me in the art of writing (WHATEVER) lol....i can trade the boy for baking.  seems fair to me i suppose!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2005, 12:34:59 am »
Well, dear, you OBVIOUSLY write beautifully and so don't need lessons in that...but we could both use lessons in baking... so what's the trade off???  Maybe we could do baking lessons at the cabin.....I'll have a kitchen aid!!! ;D

lmao.....im there!  i guess since you wont let the college grad educate me in the art of writing (WHATEVER) lol....i can trade the boy for baking.  seems fair to me i suppose!

Sooooo nickers..... we will have to work on your vocabulary here lol....... We are trying to marry the two of you for crying out loud. DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT call him "the boy" hehehehe that will not impress him, he will want to feel like something big, masculin, hunky and sexy BUT NOT A BOY ahhhhhhh this will take a bit longer than I thought, dang... girl I was expecting a christmas wedding  ::) ;D

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

nickerbokker

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2005, 12:51:32 am »

Sooooo nickers..... we will have to work on your vocabulary here lol....... We are trying to marry the two of you for crying out loud. DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT call him "the boy" hehehehe that will not impress him, he will want to feel like something big, masculin, hunky and sexy BUT NOT A BOY ahhhhhhh this will take a bit longer than I thought, dang... girl I was expecting a christmas wedding  ::) ;D

Marit

lol.....im there!  i guess since you wont let the college grad educate me in the art of writing (WHATEVER lol), i can trade the big masculin hunky sexy love machine for baking.  seems fair to me i suppose. 

BETTER LOL

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2005, 12:56:12 am »

Marit

lol.....im there!  i guess since you wont let the college grad educate me in the art of writing (WHATEVER lol), i can trade the big masculin hunky sexy love machine for baking.  seems fair to me i suppose. 

BETTER LOL

NOW thats very very good nickers..... you will for sure get the hunks attention and he will be all over you, Mind you your future mil might just choke on the "love machine" part hahahahaha

Marit

nickerbokker

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2005, 01:03:50 am »
i said no such thing  ;)

shhhhh

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2005, 01:16:06 am »
i said no such thing  ;)

shhhhh

I knew you would never use a term like that  :o Dang internet, you never know what stuff comes into your posts, I think it might be that new worm they are talking about lol.....

hahahahahahaha ha sorry I was just going to type my name when my mind went totally down in the gutter, and found what I typed very very funny lol...... sorry I think its time for a nap hehe

marit