Author Topic: newflvr......  (Read 3132 times)

nickerbokker

newflvr......
« on: August 19, 2005, 05:01:01 pm »
whos the baby in the pic?  i went to the dog's pawprints, and in the last photo my heart MELTED!!!!

HOW CUTE IS THAT!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
Re: newflvr......
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2005, 05:09:40 pm »
it is cute....... very cute....... AND MORE nickers is getting all smootchy over babies, she is sooooo ready to get married and have a litter of little nickers  :D

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2005, 05:34:17 pm »
Isn't Savannah (her name!!) adorable???  Her mom and I met when she jumped out of the car to meet Otis and Lucille, my first Newfs.  She's NUTS about Newfs (fortunately, so is her husband!) and was planning on getting her first when she found out she was pregnant!  We were all hoping for a Newfie baby, but Savannah is just about as cute as a Newf pup.  They (mom & baby) come over every few months so Brenda can photograph Savannah with Cowboy and Chester.  VERY fun!!

And yes, Marit, Nikkers and I are working up a deal for her to take my oldest son out of the nest for her very own! A BPO wedding!!!    We just have to figure out how to tell oldest son :D ;D ::) :o :-*!!!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2005, 05:45:00 pm »
ohhhhhhh I am soooooooo excited A BPO WEDDING awwwwwwww that is too good to be true. And dont worry about the son, hmmmmm how did you put is, calm and reasonable hehe just leave it up to me lol......... And Ill print out the pics we have of nickers on here, that should do it..... no talk needed after that. ohhhhh and you could print out that she is into pastry and cooking and a super nanny and fun and sweet and a looker and a DOG LOVER and a bit naughty  ::) what more could he possibly want in a woman  ;D

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

nickerbokker

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2005, 05:51:33 pm »
Isn't Savannah (her name!!) adorable???  Her mom and I met when she jumped out of the car to meet Otis and Lucille, my first Newfs. 
  i thought the baby jumped out of the car until i read the husband part LMAO. 

so marit....to ad to your list of great nicki qualities, which dont <<<<(doesn't LMAO) exist by the way lol, add a little dumb  lmao
« Last Edit: August 19, 2005, 06:20:41 pm by nickerbokker »

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2005, 06:18:21 pm »
Yeah!  Might start a fight between the three boys...but Nikker picked the oldest!!  It her choice cuz she's perfect!!!  (I LIKE pastries)))

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2005, 09:41:14 pm »
Okay, okay, okay!!!  I'm trying here!!  I'll try to keep the pics updated!