Author Topic: Yikes! my posts sounded so negative  (Read 5215 times)

Offline lucyswoman

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
Yikes! my posts sounded so negative
« on: June 16, 2009, 02:14:31 pm »
I didn't mean to make my post sound so negative!

Positives:

Lucy is kind and gentle and just stands over the little dogs stomping her feet, when they get any chance to gobble down her food. She loves other dogs, children and adults. Is a wonderful guard dog without making me feel like she might kill someone. She is calm and a delight to take downtown to the bakery and helps me carry the bread home. And unlike tia (my jack russell rescue) she has never bit the anus of our neighbors sweet chow mix, causing horrible pain and a very large vet bill. I can once again take long walks at night and feel safe. We do tend to get lost and with my total lack of a since of direction and Lucy being a wondering breed, it is amazing we ever make it home. She is a lovely girl and a joy to come home to and along with the Tia, is always there for a hug if you had a bad day.
There, that was better.

Offline patrick

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • Great Pyrenees
Re: Yikes! my posts sounded so negative
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 08:44:09 pm »
For those of us who live with Pyrs the first post wasn't at all negative - just telling it like it is.  Gotta love the breed!  But if you ever have one you will never be without a Pyr in your life- they are addicting!