Author Topic: New picts of Tink and Harley  (Read 6523 times)

Offline TINKSMOM

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
New picts of Tink and Harley
« on: July 07, 2009, 07:44:47 am »
OK.... what did I miss ????????????

I have been away for about a month due to some personal issues and I am a little lost????????????

Anyway, I have gotten several PM requests for news on Harley. Sorry it has taken so long but here are some picts from today. They aren't great but you know how it is trying to get them to sit still and pose.

She is doing well health wise but much smaller than I expected her to be at this age. She is about 7 1/2 months and about 70lbs. She eats like a horse but she doesn't seem to be gaining  much. She is on Innova large breed puppy still, two feedings a day, total 6 cups.

What do you all think? Granted she is not a pure breed and then there was the parvo thing. Do you think the parvo thing would still be impairing her ability to absorb nutrition? Her stool tested clean in April and May. What do you think?
My name is Lori.

Mom to
Tinkerbear (lab/kom mix)
Harley (Newfy/Saint mix)
Boomer (Cat-russian blue)
RIP - Tater Marie (basset 11/95 to 1/08)
RIP - Velcro (Kitten-Tiger Stripe)

Offline TINKSMOM

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Re: New picts of Tink and Harley
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 07:50:34 am »
Here are some of big sister too.
My name is Lori.

Mom to
Tinkerbear (lab/kom mix)
Harley (Newfy/Saint mix)

Offline patrick

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • Great Pyrenees
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 07:51:34 am »
She has a lovely head that reminds you of a Newfie however she has a lab or retriever body  She certainly looks healthy!

Offline patrick

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • Great Pyrenees
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2009, 07:52:51 am »
An odd mix but what a pretty dog!!

Offline TINKSMOM

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2009, 08:28:19 am »
My mom has a golden retriever and Harley is "built" alot like her. However, I did see picts of her mother and she was definately a St Bernard mix, however she was small for her breed too given she was 8 mos old when she had her litter and not under the best conditions. Harley's brothers looked the most like Newfs (which is what they say her father was)they were 15 lbs heavier at 14 weeks and much broader built. Who knows ... I am taking her to the vet today for a weigh in and we will see how she is doing. She was the runt and with the parvo thing she may just be fated to be my mini big paw.
My name is Lori.

Mom to
Tinkerbear (lab/kom mix)
Harley (Newfy/Saint mix)