Author Topic: Just Joined ... Hello!  (Read 19248 times)

Offline bellabella

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Just Joined ... Hello!
« on: September 04, 2009, 08:52:18 am »

Hi everyone!

We were adopted by a beautiful Anatolian Shepherd pup a few weeks ago. Bella is almost four months and is growing like a weed.  :o

We're assuming she's a mix, because she came from a local shelter with little history on her. I've included pictures below ... maybe another Anatolian Shepherd owner has some opinions on what she looks like?

Also any ideas of how big our girl will get would be appreciated! She weighs about 35 pounds now and seems to be on a growth spurt. One week her head looks tiny compared to her body, the next her body catches up. Is that a Big Paws thing?  ;D

Well, just wanted to officially introduce myself and our new family member.

Jen

Offline bellabella

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: Just Joined ... Hello!
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 08:54:49 am »
Thanks for responding Patrick and sorry my message posted twice. I didn't think it worked the first time! Ahhhh, LOVE being a newbie ...  :-\

Jen

Offline waffles717

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2009, 05:42:12 am »
She is really cute,what else is she mixed with,this is very important,for large Breed,need large food, lets paw pic, i can tell u how big she will be,Sometimes her parents might be larger,or Grand parents,we have a saint know a male he is six mo,weights 110, his parents are not that big but Grand parents are Huge, but yours could have a little Great dane? or masstiff? you need to find out what else is mixed peaple pay alot know for mixed pets good luck she is cute,love her!marylee!
This Beethoven, he went to vet yesterday, he is 36 pound and only 9 weeks old!

Offline waffles717

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2009, 06:57:16 am »
http://just[/fontj

well i just looked her up she is cute she will be about 120 full grown pet ny u have a femaie we have some here that has them they use them as guard Dogs for Cows, upstate ny, good family pet, short hair,but think coat go on face book or akc it will tell u the whole story good luck nice Dog!marylee! :D
This Beethoven, he went to vet yesterday, he is 36 pound and only 9 weeks old!