Author Topic: It's been a while...but....very exciting news!  (Read 5910 times)

Offline fings

• Gnawer
  • Bo Vadar
    • View Profile
    • Bo Knows: He Just Doesn't Listen
It's been a while...but....very exciting news!
« on: September 30, 2009, 12:34:11 pm »
Hi Everyone,

It's been a while since I've been around but with good reason. I used to hang out a lot more and a while back I posted about Bo's rescue story....Mom Gets Mad At Dad and Rescue Dog Goes Home. At the time we were working on getting Bo's (woof!)memoir published...it finally happened!

I used to get lots of nice comments from you guys so I wanted to fill you in, let you know what's kept me away. In July 2008 Bo put paw to paper with Kensington Books and TODAY Bo's book BAD TO THE BONE: Memoir Of A Rebel Doggie Blogger is out. It's the 1st memoir written by a dog to ever be published in non-fiction. You can buy online http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=bo+hoefinger&x=0&y=0or in your local bookstore.

Let's get this clear right away: I'm a dog.

I'm 1'10" and weigh 63 lbs, and although I'm a mutt on the outside, I'm a purebred on the inside. My good nature comes from the Golden Retriever side of the family, while my stubbornness is clearly from my Chowchow bloodlines. I've got Rastafarian ears, a black tongue for licking, and paws that should be on a dog twice my size.

I type 60 words a minute.

Join Bo, an incorrigible canine as he welcomes us into his life, complete with wacky 'parents', a constipated feline housemate, and chipmunk warfare.

Are you dog enough to watch....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meAuql2Gps0

Offline patrick

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • Great Pyrenees
Re: It's been a while...but....very exciting news!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 08:03:00 pm »
Congrats  Should be fun reading!

Offline fings

• Gnawer
  • Bo Vadar
    • View Profile
    • Bo Knows: He Just Doesn't Listen
Re: It's been a while...but....very exciting news!
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 08:10:49 pm »
Thanks Patrick.