Author Topic: HELP ALLERGIES!!!!!!!!!  (Read 7747 times)

Offline amberdoggoneit

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
HELP ALLERGIES!!!!!!!!!
« on: December 08, 2009, 04:02:05 pm »
hey Everyone!

Quick update since it has been soo long since I have been on:
Payton(our skin baby) is 17 months old! WAY harder raising a well trained baby than puppy! lol
Bell is doing wonderful! last I was on we had found out Bell had had a large tumor. We did surgery removed the mass and went through chemo at Auburn. She is doing absolutely wondeful. Her prognosis was poor at first and at her last checkup they have given her years to her life!!!!!!

OK here is my question..... We just found out Payton is VERY allergic to dogs! We currently have 3 ( a 1 yr old pug Lilly, our 5 year old Springer Baxter, and 6 yr old Weim Bell) She isnt soo bad that she needs allergy shots but doesnt need them inside with her  :'(. Dr told me to look out for certian shampoos for dogs because this is something that she could possibly grow out of but also could not.

Does anyone have childern or are they allergic to dog dander and what do yall do to help with it? Payton is currently on Claritin and Zyrtec for pet and seasonal allergies
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker" border="0
Bell 3 1/2 yr old Weimeraner
Baxter 3 yr old English Springer Spaniel
Buble 10 month old English Springer Spaniel

Offline waffles717

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: HELP ALLERGIES!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 05:53:56 pm »
MY HUSBAND USED BE,THE BEST THING TO DO IS CALL YOUR LOCAL dOG GROOMER,THEY HAVE A SPICIAL SHAMPOO, AND THERE IS SPRAY,THE GROOMING IS MOST IMPORTANT,
This Beethoven, he went to vet yesterday, he is 36 pound and only 9 weeks old!