Author Topic: The poop saga continues!  (Read 2822 times)

Offline TwoNewfies

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
The poop saga continues!
« on: August 21, 2005, 05:26:40 pm »
Well Rocco was at it again.  The town we live in had their annual "Mellon Fest" to celebrate the summer harvest of mellons.  So we were walking around with our gang on Main St. minding our own business taking in the sites when out of the blue Rocco decides to drop and squat on the middle of the sidewalk :o.  Yes another goey, running one :'(.  The boy has no hangups about where or when he goes.  Bella would never think of doing something as nasty as that - she is too much of a lady.  Who knows where Rocco will strike next...
Gina

All dogs are pets.  Newfoundlands are family!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
Re: The poop saga continues!
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2005, 05:36:49 pm »
hahaha Im sorry hahaha but I read your two poop posts one after the other and hahaha I feel for you I really do but lol..... reading about it is just too funny hahahaha poor Rocco, that boy needs some peptobismuth hehe.

I know if that had been our dog, chris would have walked off leaving me with dog and poop and shame  ;D

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Nicole

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2005, 05:49:49 pm »
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAH! hahahaha! Oh my! hahahaha! That is too funny. Poor Bella, she's probably so embarrassed by her brother!

Marit, I'm lucky. Mark always cleans up the public poohs. He's really good like that.

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2005, 05:55:13 pm »
wow THAT is good  :o Every time any of the dogs do a poop in public chris looks like he is fixing to have a heart attack lol.... even if they are firm and nice hehe. I am always the one with a bag on hand trying to get the giant sized pile up, chris is busy looking at something with BACK TO US lol.... I am sure he pretends he doesnt know us  ;D

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline poofynewfy

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2005, 08:02:24 pm »
When he has to go he has to go....at least he didn't go on someone.

Offline TwoNewfies

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2005, 05:58:52 am »
Good point poofynewfy! Let's hope THAT never happens ;D
pee yew!!!!
Gina

All dogs are pets.  Newfoundlands are family!