Author Topic: Get the puppy dog off me!  (Read 3160 times)

lins_saving_grace

Get the puppy dog off me!
« on: August 22, 2005, 09:57:26 am »
Play is always an "event" in our house.  I think Lady lets the puppy win on purpose.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2005, 10:02:57 am by lins_saving_grace »

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
Re: Get the puppy dog off me!
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2005, 10:11:40 am »
I can't get over how cute your pups are!
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2005, 10:21:08 am »
thank you!  :)

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2005, 10:55:56 am »
I know exactly what you mean, Lin. I think I get out of bed every day to take care of my pooches! And tv? Who needs it!! I can watch the dogs for hours! Even if they are sleeping! :D

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2005, 10:57:35 am »
I know exactly what you mean, Lin. I think I get out of bed every day to take care of my pooches! And tv? Who needs it!! I can watch the dogs for hours! Even if they are sleeping! :D

Cool new avator! 

thanks!  they are especially cute sleeping! 

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2005, 10:59:00 am »
awww cute pics - how far apart are they in age?  Just thinking about getting Willow a large playmate

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2005, 11:01:39 am »
awww cute pics - how far apart are they in age?  Just thinking about getting Willow a large playmate

Lady is 6 months almost exactly than Grace.  Just the right amount pretty much.  they are both puppies enough to enjoy all the romping.

What kind of playmate?  Another dane?

Offline greek4

• Majestic Member
  • Kole with Maia, Baxter, Rocco, and Cody
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2005, 11:03:18 am »
In my new house I'm going to have to anchor all my furniture and things better so that everytime my guys get playing I'm not picking stuff up off the floor.
Hopefully I will have a basement for hot days so they can play in the cool house.  Since lately everytime I put them outside, they do their business and race back to the door to come in.

By the way... Lady and Grace are at the top of my kidnap list.
Thanks,

Emily and 1 husband, 1 boy, 1 on the way, and 4 crazy dogs

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2005, 11:23:25 am »
In my new house I'm going to have to anchor all my furniture and things better so that everytime my guys get playing I'm not picking stuff up off the floor.
Hopefully I will have a basement for hot days so they can play in the cool house.  Since lately everytime I put them outside, they do their business and race back to the door to come in.

By the way... Lady and Grace are at the top of my kidnap list.

Do you know what your new house looks like yet? 
the heat really does wear them out.  We have a basement...the y love to play down there and that's where their crates are during the day. 
you won't have to worry about that in Chicago about now.  Chicago winters geeez....it's really windy.
Lady and Grace would love to be kidnapped I think...someon e new to terrorize. :):):)

Offline greek4

• Majestic Member
  • Kole with Maia, Baxter, Rocco, and Cody
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2005, 11:27:27 am »
I had a place picked out in Plainfield but I couldn't put a bid on it until my house here was for sale and the place I wanted sold.

So, now I am looking in Bolingbrook which is 10 miles closer to work.  All I know is I want a basement.  I am probably going to have to settle for a duplex.  I hope my neighbors like dogs.

Maybe I would only take them for a couple days because I can't imagine what you would take pictures of if I took them for too long.  We might have to see pictures of scenery (which I am bad at pretending to be interested in).  Who needs scenery, i want dogs, babies, and people.
Thanks,

Emily and 1 husband, 1 boy, 1 on the way, and 4 crazy dogs

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2005, 11:30:53 am »
I had a place picked out in Plainfield but I couldn't put a bid on it until my house here was for sale and the place I wanted sold.

So, now I am looking in Bolingbrook which is 10 miles closer to work.  All I know is I want a basement.  I am probably going to have to settle for a duplex.  I hope my neighbors like dogs.

Maybe I would only take them for a couple days because I can't imagine what you would take pictures of if I took them for too long.  We might have to see pictures of scenery (which I am bad at pretending to be interested in).  Who needs scenery, i want dogs, babies, and people.
Has your house sold yet?  it's frustrating I bet. 
Your neighbors would really freak!  :) 
You're right...I'd have nothing to take pics of. I'd be lost.  :o  I'll loan them to you!   But I'm sure you'd ship them back with a note like: they're holy terrors!