Author Topic: Do you ever look at them & just wanna...  (Read 2763 times)

GYPSY JAZMINE

Do you ever look at them & just wanna...
« on: August 22, 2005, 01:57:57 pm »
Pippin was lying at my feet sleeping soundly & he looked so cute lying there that I just wanted to pick him up, put him on my lap & snuggle him...so I did...lol...al l 55 lbs. of him!...I'm sitting in my computer chair so it was quite the feat..lol...Fi rst he looked like what the h*ll???....lol...Then he layed his head on my shoulder just like a tiny little puppy...OMG I am SSSSSSSOOOOOOO OOOOOOO in love with the "little" guy!...Samson decided that maybe he didn't like the puppy on his mamas lap so he ran around barking until Pippin decided mama's lap really wasn't roomy enough & jumped over my shoulder to get away...lol...B ut, for a minute I got to snuggle my baby on my lap & all was pyrfect with the world!!...I'm gonna do it again soon too!...lol!

lins_saving_grace

Re: Do you ever look at them & just wanna...
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2005, 02:01:44 pm »
I DO IT ALL THE TIME!  some times I get on the floor and spoon one and the other comes over to snuggle...jeal ousy...and we just cuddle till someone gets hot...or a cramp.

Kiahpyr

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2005, 02:02:45 pm »
That's so sweet! Kiah likes to cuddle. I get down on the floor with her and lay next to her (not allowed on furniture). Although my husband will pick her up and hold her on his lap while on the couch or in the chair. I can't pick her up. She's to heavy for me. Here's a picture of them together in the computer chair.

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2005, 02:17:21 pm »
OMG!...She is such a doll face!!...& what a pretty coat!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2005, 02:19:25 pm »
she looks like a person sitting like that.  :)

Offline greek4

• Majestic Member
  • Kole with Maia, Baxter, Rocco, and Cody
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2005, 11:12:45 am »
We spoon, my guys are too big for me to hold anymore but I do get a crushed lap when they are both feeling loving at the same time.
Thanks,

Emily and 1 husband, 1 boy, 1 on the way, and 4 crazy dogs

Offline SPIKESMOMMY

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2005, 11:51:46 am »
I spoon him I call it snugglebuggin sometimes he will lift his beg old head and look at me and snuggle closer to me and give that little humph sigh that you can tell he is content.

Rachael and Spike

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2005, 11:56:11 am »
This morning...Lady cuddled daddy and Grace for a change climbed up on my lap and fell asleep...at 7:30.  She is growing out of that cuddle phase so when she wants to it's a treat.  I really didn't want to move and have to go to work. I love it when they cuddle.  :)