Author Topic: Kind of Embarassing  (Read 6337 times)

Offline SwissysRock

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • I love my SWISSY!
    • View Profile
Kind of Embarassing
« on: August 26, 2005, 01:02:17 pm »
We've been pretty lucky - Riley has never humped anything in the house before (not a stuffed animal, not the table leg, not OUR legs, not our 2 cats).  However, about a month ago, a friends Yellow Lab came over to play and Riley tried to hump it multiple times!!!  AND, last week, when we had a playdate with a Great Dane, Riley tried to hump it too!!!  Both dogs were older than Riley.  It was soooooo embarassing.  :o  The weirdest part is, all three of them are neutered males!  Explain that!   ???
Tina
:)
Riley's Momma

lins_saving_grace

Re: Kind of Embarassing
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2005, 01:04:01 pm »
you can take the hummper out of the dog but not the dog out of the hummping.  :)   

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2005, 01:15:59 pm »
Jenn is right.  Lady and Grace hump eachother once in a while.

Icerotti

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2005, 01:29:55 pm »
 Farley humps stuffed dolphines. So be grateful he stayed within his own kind!!!!LOL

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2005, 01:32:59 pm »
Farley humps stuffed dolphines. So be grateful he stayed within his own kind!!!!LOL

You're a silly boy, Farley!

Offline SwissysRock

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • I love my SWISSY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2005, 01:38:04 pm »
LMAO - that visual literally had me laughing out loud!!  :D
Tina
:)
Riley's Momma

Offline tonyc

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2005, 04:55:01 pm »
my friend's frenchie (tiny lil french bulldog) kept on humping the side of Cody when i was babysitting it. It's not neutered & it's pretty annoying... so Cody snapped 1 afternoon and scared the bejeezus out of the frenchie...   toy dogs. ::)

normally Cody doesn't hump anyone/anything. now Cody's "airhumps"(tm) Nikki the new St. Bernie from EVERY which way. 69, missionary, sideways, lying down, standing up... one standing up, one lying down.. you name it. i'm so proud of him... he was a stud dog afterall, but Nikki isn't spayed so i think he smells it in the air.