Author Topic: Curious  (Read 6415 times)

Offline Jaimie

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Curious
« on: August 23, 2005, 03:43:03 pm »
Just wondering if my posts get noticed on here or if they get lost or something.  I hardly ever seem to get ANY replies from  my posts and I can never find them either, I am confused.

GR8DAME

Re: Curious
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2005, 03:47:39 pm »
I got your back, Jaimie. I'm guilty of being a lurker.... I hide out and read and only post if I have something worthwhile to say, to add to the post a different view, or even stir the pot a little. I don't think that anyone here would ignore you on purpose, and I'm sorry if you got that impression.
Stella

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2005, 03:53:20 pm »
Just wondering if my posts get noticed on here or if they get lost or something.  I hardly ever seem to get ANY replies from  my posts and I can never find them either, I am confused.

Did someone say something?  KIDDING!!!!   ;D

I think it is just luck of the draw, and which posts float to the top, as it were....  I read all your posts that I see, even if I don't respond to them...   

BTW, totally off the subject, I am STILL keeping my eyes open for a humongo tennis ball for Ace.   :D
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2005, 03:57:53 pm »
BTW, totally off the subject, I am STILL keeping my eyes open for a humongo tennis ball for Ace.   :D

Not to Butt in but What size tennis balls are you looking for?  One of our stores has the roughly tennis ball sized ones for $1.29, and they occasionally have the basketball sized ones for $3.00

Ang
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2005, 04:02:52 pm »
I saw some tennis balls bigger than my head at our local PetCo. Is that big enough?
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2005, 04:04:17 pm »
Ranger has one that is super-big.  It is bigger than a basketball, but I have nothing to actually compare it to.  It is so large that sometimes when he is playing with it, it will even get stuck under his belly and he won't know how to get off of it.  He will just kind of balance there with only one leg touching the ground at a time until we rescue him. 

Jaimie was saying that Ace would like a huge one like that, so I have been keeping my eyes open - it came from Petco, but was just a promotional item....
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Kiahpyr

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2005, 06:10:10 pm »
Jaimie I know how you feel. I finally remembered to bring my camera to the park because people kept saying they love pictures. So I posted pictures and only got 4 responses. :( To find your post you can go into your profile and on the left side there's an option to view all of your posts.

Offline PupDaddy

• Paw-meister
  • Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2005, 07:00:48 pm »
I think the reason you don't get many replys is most of the people here are Americans. We don't speak Nova Scotiaian!  ;D :D ;) :) :)

Offline PupDaddy

• Paw-meister
  • Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2005, 07:28:32 pm »
[

You joke, but when a family from Newfoundland moved to our school here in Florida...

Was the family black, or landseer?

Icerotti

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2005, 07:59:16 pm »
It seems to be hit and miss. Some get bumped down faster than others. I know I have missed reading a few posts that way too.
We would never ignore you.

Oh by the way I talk Canadian ....eh!?! ;)
From your fellow Canadian in Niagara
« Last Edit: August 23, 2005, 08:17:46 pm by Icerotti »

dohertyswissy

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2005, 08:39:21 pm »
I agree with Icerotti - It really is hit or miss.  Sometimes things take off, then other times they just get washed away.  I think it is because most people just hang out where the latest postings are instead of going into the individual boards.

I'll respond to yours if you promise to respond to mine.   ;)

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2005, 08:53:09 pm »
Jaimie,
I think I am to blame for the not finding them part....if topics should go into another forum heading then I move them to where I think they would be more appropriate but I have never deleted anything you have written. Actually, I have been so busy since I got back to work that I hardly respond to anything. I did just reply to you the other day though to something that I think got overlooked on a busy day....I apologize too. I will try to be better at responding and responding to things.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2005, 08:57:27 pm »
Jaimie,

Oooh, I feel so guilty!  I'm often a lurker and read many posts without responding  :-\ .  I'll do better!   :P

Jessica

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2005, 10:02:16 pm »
I read alot and try and post something to a lot..but sometimes its so active that it is hard to keep up....So keep posting....we love you.....

Offline PupDaddy

• Paw-meister
  • Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2005, 10:06:13 pm »
It seems to be hit and miss. Some get bumped down faster than others. I know I have missed reading a few posts that way too.
We would never ignore you.

Oh by the way I talk Canadian ....eh!?! ;)
From your fellow Canadian in Niagara
Ohhhhhh... Now I understand "bump" messages!