Author Topic: Donut and Earl  (Read 18606 times)

GYPSY JAZMINE

Re: Donut and Earl
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2005, 06:29:40 am »
OH. MY. GOD. Gyp! Really? Well....while you're out there adopting Donut, I'm going to adopt your hubby! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA!

That is absolutely fabulous, Gyp. I can't even believe it. It really was meant to be. Wow! I really have goose bumps all over me right now. I didn't expect for that to be one of the last posts on here as I was reading....I was giggling, thinking about trying to convince my B-friend of a puppy, and knowing how futile that can be and everything, thinking there is NO WAY Gyp's husband will agree....and then BAM! He did! I gasped!

HIP-HIP-HOOOOOOOORAY for Gyp's Hubby and PupDaddy and Donut and GYP! (And Pippin and Sammy, too!)
Don't get too excited...lol. ..This is still way on a we'll have to see if everything can work out for us & Donut basis...We're seriously playing with the idea though! :)

Nicole

« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2005, 06:30:47 am »
Wow. Well, that's better than a firm "NO WAY!" hahahaha! Right? Its far more than I can get Mark to agree to!

Kiahpyr

« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2005, 07:05:50 am »
That's great if get her gyps. I'm glad someone on BPO is taking her because I want to see her grow up. I'm sure she's going to be a wonderful dog. If you need any help getting her just let me know.

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2005, 11:04:17 am »
Quote from: GYPSY JAZMINE link=topic=2822.msg33195#msg33195
Don't get too excited...lol. ..This is still way on a we'll have to see if everything can work out for us & Donut basis...We're seriously playing with the idea though! :)

DON"T GET TOO EXCITED??  HAHAHAHAHHAHAH A!  It is a bit too late for that! 

I caught up with this thread early this morning before I had to go to a meeting, and didn't have time to respond then, but when you said your hubby was cool with everything and you might actually be getting her, I was bouncing up and down in my chair in the empty office, going "OMG, OMG, OMG!"  Look at me, I am still so excited I can't end a sentence before it becomes a run-on! 

I think this was meant to be.  Everyone sees it - she SPOKE to you, if you know what I mean.  Ranger and Cabo couldn't be more different, yet when I met Ranger there was just something in him that was reminiscent of Cabo and I felt that it was right.  That is what is happening here, except it isn't subtle - it is knocking everyone right over the head!   :D  I really hope it works out for you.... 
« Last Edit: August 25, 2005, 11:52:37 am by grumpybunny »
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Nicole

« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2005, 11:40:15 am »
hahahahah! You girls put it more bluntly than I did..."don't get too excited..." YEAH RIGHT! hahaha! That's what I was thinking, too. I just didn't say it! hahahahahhahah a!

I think that you can do it, Gyp. But, its really admirable for you to be thinking in those terms. I mean, as far as the geriatric care and stuff.

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2005, 11:45:16 am »
Oh gyp - you adopt doniut (I love that name) then I will feel much better about getting one of those newf/saint pups......(not sure why it will make me feel better...but it just will

Nicole

« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2005, 11:45:43 am »
DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

Icerotti

« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2005, 11:49:56 am »
Do it! Do IT!  DO IT...chanting in unison with Nicole

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2005, 11:53:40 am »
Nothing like a little Pyr pressure, eh Gyps??   ;D
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2005, 12:05:37 pm »
Jumping up to do *the DO IT* dance...opps maybe that is for a differnt board...lol

Lmao - grump for pyr pressure...lol

we are bad...everyone is gonna end up with a new pup!!!!

Nicole

« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2005, 12:06:36 pm »
PYR pressure!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAH!

That is SO clever, grumpy!

Nicole

« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2005, 12:06:57 pm »
I want to end up with Manatee. She's not a puppy.  ;D

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2005, 12:09:40 pm »
Well, I think you should have Manatee!!!!  Go ahead - Do it!!!! 

Nicole

« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2005, 12:11:32 pm »
Can I tell my boyfriend you said so? hehehe! Will you write me a note?

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2005, 12:43:44 pm »
yep I will write you a note...Anyway it will make you happy and if he loves you he will only want to make you happy...so I don't see a problem..lol  I say go for it!!