Author Topic: Donut and Earl  (Read 18626 times)

Offline LaurieW

• Big Paw Certified
  • Bella
    • View Profile
    • Hands of Healing
Re: Donut and Earl
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2005, 01:19:48 pm »
Gypsy, I think you should adopt her, too....but then, I'm adopting 2 puppies at once! ;D  Most of my family, friends & co-workers think I'm nuts!  I may be nuts, but I'm gonna be really happy!

Nicole

« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2005, 01:23:12 pm »
hahahahaha! So, I've got permission from several of you guys, now I just have to convince the b-friend that ya'll are right! hahahahaha!

Nicole

« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2005, 01:27:21 pm »
Isn't she ridiculous? I'm just in love with her! The look in her eyes is just SO sweet! It reminds me of Cabeza's look. I think she'd be a great girlfriend for him. He just LOVES the big drooly girls.

Kiahpyr

« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2005, 01:31:27 pm »
Manatee and Cabeza sittng in a tree. K.I.S.S.I.N.G!! :-*

Nicole

« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2005, 01:36:04 pm »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Cute, Kiah! I bet she'd love to lay around sleeping with him. I get the feeling she does alot of that, too. Guess what Cabeza is doing right now? Yup. Sleeping.

Kiahpyr

« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2005, 01:37:50 pm »
Kiah's in dream land too.

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2005, 02:51:32 pm »
Gypsy, I think you should adopt her, too....but then, I'm adopting 2 puppies at once! ;D  Most of my family, friends & co-workers think I'm nuts!  I may be nuts, but I'm gonna be really happy!
My hubby & I weighed all the pros & cons most of today & decided sadly that taking in Donut would not be fair to her or the other animals in my menagerie....I t is very hard to coem to this descision as she so very much reminds me of Arwen...I just hope she goes to a very very special home where she will be loved & cared for like we would have....It is a sad day here for us. :'( One day, when the time is right, I will have my little Pyr ball of girly fluff!

Kiahpyr

« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2005, 02:54:37 pm »
I'm so sorry to hear that. I do know that you would take her if you could. I know pupdaddy will make sure she gets a loving home.

dohertyswissy

« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2005, 02:55:46 pm »
Aww Gyp.  You've got such a big heart.  When the time is right, you'll know.  PupDaddy will find her a wonderful home.

Nicole

« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2005, 02:56:35 pm »
Don't worry about it, Chelle! She's going to get a wonderful home! Kiah and Heather are right. Pupdaddy isn't gonna mess it up or anything! Donut is going to be super loved!

Offline PupDaddy

• Paw-meister
  • Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2005, 03:20:52 pm »
Shucks! Chelle can't take Donut.
It kinda takes the pressure off me though. I'm sure she would have given Donut a good home, but I'm not sure Chelle could pass the "digital camera proficency" requirement of our adoption process!

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2005, 03:21:45 pm »
Don't worry, Gyps.  When the time is right, the time will be right.  We got all caught up in the excitement, but in the end we know you gotta do what is right for your family...   Donut is going to find a great home, cause PDaddy wouldn't have it any other way!
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Nicole

« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2005, 03:37:26 pm »
HA! Is that a hard and fast requirement?

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2005, 07:44:18 pm »
lol - very cute pupdaddy