Author Topic: New pics taken today.  (Read 9902 times)

lins_saving_grace

Re: New pics taken today.
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2005, 09:01:48 am »
Hahahaha! All morning long Cabeza has been sleeping, Rebekah. Literally. Hasn't gotten up YET. THAT'S why I want a puppy! hahahha! I WISH I were keeping something out of trouble right now!

come to my house.  I can't get anything done chasing Grace all the time.

Nicole

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2005, 09:03:09 am »
I'm on my way, Lins! When you get home from work, Grace will be all snookered out. We'll go swimming, and jogging, and play catch all day.....

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2005, 09:08:39 am »
I'm on my way, Lins! When you get home from work, Grace will be all snookered out. We'll go swimming, and jogging, and play catch all day.....
oh that would be cool!  her Whozapoop is in the kitchen. 

Nicole

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2005, 09:09:34 am »
Alrighty! Come on Grace! Jump through the Whoozapoop!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2005, 09:11:47 am »
I want to get her in the back yard with it this weekend.  She needs to burn that energy.  I got this video last night of her bouncing all over and flying around.  :)   she is really high strung.   you'd have fun with her.

Nicole

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2005, 09:14:40 am »
I used to have an American Bulldog/Pit X, and he was SUPER athletic! I miss that! Course, I love how mellow and predicatable Cabeza is, too. Don't get me wrong. Its just so fun to have a dog that swims and jumps and runs and runs and bounces and runs and swims and jumps and bounces....

Icerotti

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2005, 09:17:11 am »
Farley bounces....and bounces....... ...and bounces....... ........and bounces....... ........and bounces....... .........and bounces....... ..........and bounces....... .............a nd bounces....... ......and bounces....... ...........and bounces....... ............an d bounce..all that before noon.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2005, 09:18:28 am »
I used to have an American Bulldog/Pit X, and he was SUPER athletic! I miss that! Course, I love how mellow and predicatable Cabeza is, too. Don't get me wrong. Its just so fun to have a dog that swims and jumps and runs and runs and bounces and runs and swims and jumps and bounces....

It's nice that she plays a lot ... but once...and once would be nice...I'd like her to calm down for an hour. 

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2005, 09:19:01 am »
Farley bounces....and bounces....... ...and bounces....... ........and bounces....... ........and bounces....... .........and bounces....... ..........and bounces....... .............a nd bounces....... ......and bounces....... ...........and bounces....... ............an d bounce..all that before noon.

LOL.  you go Farley! you have 45 minutes left before noon.