Author Topic: I Want one so bad!!!!  (Read 19345 times)

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
I Want one so bad!!!!
« on: August 24, 2005, 11:12:04 pm »
Ok - So I emalied the foster home where these pups are and they have 2 females available....  She says they are going fast.  So, do i go ahead and get one?  I mean I just got Willow - can I do 2 pups?  They are so cute and my daughter and I are seriously considering a newf in a few months so Willow will have another large dog to play with - cause the mojos are really interested in being nice - at all....  These babies are in Ohio - I have to figure out how to get one to Vegas..The foster home will not ship....  Anyone driving to Vegas?!?!?!
Timmie
http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=4976126&adTarget=&SessionID=430d436c13a58998-app3&display=&preview=1&row=100&tmpl=&stat=

nickerbokker

Re: I Want one so bad!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2005, 11:13:43 pm »
absolutely!  get one i mean...i am not in the driving area lol.  please oh please stop by as soon as you get one so i can play!  i just wanna eat them up!

Icerotti

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2005, 06:16:00 am »
OMG they are really really really cute. One can never have too many fur babies. If you have the room go for it. ;)

Nicole

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2005, 06:19:30 am »
Oh wow! What a couple of loves! DO IT! I have a Newf mix. He's WONDERFUL. Of course I'm sure you know already how awesome Newfs are! hehehehe! I could probably pick them up, but I wouldn't be able to bring them very far cuz I start classes on Monday.

Offline TwoNewfies

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2005, 06:31:40 am »
I say go for it ;D  I'm the wrong person to ask, I always say what's one more? ;)

Besides they are way too cute!  Somehow I'm sure people will help transport to Vegas!! 
Gina

All dogs are pets.  Newfoundlands are family!

Offline greek4

• Majestic Member
  • Kole with Maia, Baxter, Rocco, and Cody
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2005, 06:35:59 am »
I live really close to Washington Courthouse, probably 45 minutes.  I can't make a trip to Vegas but maybe i could pick one up and ship it.  If you really want one we could make it work.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2005, 08:53:11 am by greek4 »
Thanks,

Emily and 1 husband, 1 boy, 1 on the way, and 4 crazy dogs

Nicole

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2005, 06:41:22 am »
Yeah, definitely! I'll be four hours from Washington Court House....don't know if that helps. I'll be in Bloomington, IN. A pup could hang out at my house for awhile if needed, I could drive one a little ways. Maybe to St. Louis? I don't know if that helps, but I agree with Greek. Go for it, if ya want one. I think we could get a network going.

Kiahpyr

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2005, 06:51:39 am »
They're so adorable!! I also say go for it. Maybe it will be easier with two right now. They will keep each other busy. Watch out mojos! ;)

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2005, 07:15:07 am »
I have been watching those same puppies (I am a petfinder addict) and I too was thinking of adopting one! If I convince myself to, I'll pick one up for you, haha! My boyfriend of course thinks I am a nut...

Nicole

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2005, 07:21:46 am »
Oh man, Rebekah. I'm a TOTAL Petfinder addict. I hear ya.

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2005, 07:25:30 am »
Then again it's hard to imagine adopting a pup you've never met before. I want a little girl puppy so bad, I am surrounded by testosterone, but I am trying to be reasonable and tell myself that there are probably some puppies in my area that are perfect. But man oh man those little Saint Newfies! Ahhhh! The temptation!!!
( I am totally feeling your frustration, Timmie, when will cuties like this come up again!!! And why aren't they in my neighborhood!)

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2005, 11:35:12 am »
Wow - you guys would do that...that is awesome!!!!  That would be great is someone could pick her up and ship her...that would be way awesome.  I really want to do it!!!!  I will email the foster mom back again and see if she will go for it!!!!  Then I am going to call my shrink and see if I need to be committed...lo l ;D :P

Nicole

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2005, 11:36:50 am »
Yeah, let us know what you find out.

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2005, 11:40:40 am »
k...i will...so excited

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2005, 12:22:05 pm »
Aw man, if you get one I am going to be SEETHING with jealousy!!! ;)