Author Topic: Ball fight  (Read 4277 times)

lins_saving_grace

Ball fight
« on: August 26, 2005, 08:07:06 am »
We tore up 3 balls last night.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2005, 08:11:13 am by lins_saving_grace »

Icerotti

Re: Ball fight
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2005, 08:12:03 am »
Our balls don't last long either ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :'(  Not sure where the other half went..oh..oh
« Last Edit: August 26, 2005, 08:18:41 am by Icerotti »

Offline SPIKESMOMMY

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2005, 08:17:26 am »
Spikes tennis balls are usually whole but bald as a babys butt.
He will just sit and pull the fuzz of if you let him. I stopped giving them to him. Still don't know why he does that.

Rachael and Spike

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2005, 08:26:56 am »
I love it when the ball finally starts to go ppppppffffffff fffffttttttttt ttt.

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2005, 09:24:02 am »
Everyone is artistic Lins...so have you thought of using your talents to create story boards for the funnies or a series of children's picture books with short captions, etc.?  The reason I say this is that Grace and Lady remind me somewhat of "Good Dog Carl", yet they are different enough and there can be a spin put on their antics to make something very unique.  I can see you at the drawing board much like Jack Lemmon in "How to Murder your Wife" when he created the comic series, but first acted out everything and photographed it.
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline slickerk

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2005, 11:09:42 am »
oh goodness Lins, at least you didn't have to pick up the 50 million chewed up little pieces of the stupid things. Maybe if I keep a better eye on Felony I can catch them at that state. ha ha
At least they had fun, right?

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2005, 08:14:32 am »
oh goodness Lins, at least you didn't have to pick up the 50 million chewed up little pieces of the stupid things. Maybe if I keep a better eye on Felony I can catch them at that state. ha ha
At least they had fun, right?
I get pieces of other toys all over.  :) 
Balls are great forms of entertainment for our pups. :)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2005, 08:15:13 am »
Everyone is artistic Lins...so have you thought of using your talents to create story boards for the funnies or a series of children's picture books with short captions, etc.?  The reason I say this is that Grace and Lady remind me somewhat of "Good Dog Carl", yet they are different enough and there can be a spin put on their antics to make something very unique.  I can see you at the drawing board much like Jack Lemmon in "How to Murder your Wife" when he created the comic series, but first acted out everything and photographed it.
you really think I should?  I'd love to...and so greeting cards and calanders too.  :)  Maybe I will start on that soon.

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2005, 04:15:31 am »
you really think I should?  I'd love to...and so greeting cards and calanders too.  :)  Maybe I will start on that soon.

There is a greeting card company called Avanti that has a line of funny pet photo cards.  That is a great one to contact as they actually respond and give you examples of what they want.  You can send a query letter and samples of your photos and they should respond with information about what they are looking for. 
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Icerotti

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2005, 09:23:11 am »

There is a greeting card company called Avanti that has a line of funny pet photo cards.  That is a great one to contact as they actually respond and give you examples of what they want.  You can send a query letter and samples of your photos and they should respond with information about what they are looking for. 

Maybe I should send Farleys dolphine picture in ..lol ::)

Go for it Lins.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2005, 01:23:52 am »
Farley...the dolphin humping Viz...that would be great for June! 

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2005, 10:21:46 pm »
Well...I bought a CD program that I can use to make all kinds of doggie things like calanders, cards, etc etc.  it's a start and I'll play with it when we get back from vacation.  Oh I can't wait...Lady and Grace productions may get off the ground yet! 

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2005, 10:29:30 pm »
Went to the Avanti site and found this.

----------------

Would you like to see your photograph depicted on an Avanti card? If so, please review the information below - it contains everything you need to know about the process.

An Overview of the Submission Process

* Images are submitted with a copy of this signed agreement and reviewed by a Photo Editor.

* If an image matches our criteria and needs, the Photo Editor will contact you and check on availability of the image. Please do not submit images that can not be used as a greeting card!

* The Art Buyer will then call to discuss licensing and licensing fee options.

* Once the license is signed and usage is paid, the process is complete.

How to Submit Images

* Please note: Avanti does NOT accept original artwork of any kind and does NOT return any submissions.

* When sending art work through the mail or a carrier, print out a copy of this agreement. Sign, date, and submit this form with your work. Any work that is submitted via mail or a carrier without this form will not be reviewed.

* Each image should be clearly labeled with your name/ address/ phone number.

* Images may be mailed to:

Avanti Press, Inc.
Art Submission Department
6 West 18 Street 6th floor
New York, N.Y. 10011

* Images may also be sent via email to artsubmissions@avantipress.com. It is not necessary to print submit this form for digital submissions.

Acceptable Image Formats

* We prefer low-res digital imagery submitted on Mac-formatted media (such as CDs, Zip disks, or JPEG files sent as email attachments).

* All other formats (i.e. color copies, c-prints, dupe transparencies) are also acceptable.

* All submissions are on the condition that Avanti Press is not responsible for the loss, damage, or return of the artwork. All artwork received will be deemed NON-ORIGINAL with no monetary value.

By signing this Agreement you acknowledge you have read the above document and agree with the stipulations.

X_____________ ______________ ___
Signature and date

______________ _____________
Please print name

BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."