Author Topic: Gaurding the tools and the bikes  (Read 2990 times)

lins_saving_grace

Gaurding the tools and the bikes
« on: August 29, 2005, 07:56:00 am »
Our lazy weekend...we had to keep the tools and bikes safe while daddy was in the garage.

Offline greek4

• Majestic Member
  • Kole with Maia, Baxter, Rocco, and Cody
    • View Profile
Re: Gaurding the tools and the bikes
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2005, 01:56:01 pm »
I don't think those two softies would scare me away. ;D
Thanks,

Emily and 1 husband, 1 boy, 1 on the way, and 4 crazy dogs

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2005, 01:56:45 pm »
Probably not.  :)  they don't look intimidating once you know them.  The neighbors think they're pretty mean though. 

nickerbokker

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2005, 02:55:34 pm »
could your dogs look any happier?  i mean really lol.  they have the biggest smiles in every picture since you joined!  i love those girls man!

Icerotti

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2005, 02:59:10 pm »
Great pictures.  They would probably lick you to death first before anything else. ;D

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2005, 07:23:18 am »
could your dogs look any happier?  i mean really lol.  they have the biggest smiles in every picture since you joined!  i love those girls man!

thank you Nicker!  I think I spoil them...or it's all the botox I put in their faces. :) hahaha. 

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2005, 07:25:35 am »
My girls are soooooo scarey! :)  Probably mull you with their tongues, you're right.  but they'd be on top of you while doing it and theat tends to scare a few people.  :) 

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2005, 08:59:36 am »
I'm always surprised when I find out how frightened people really are when it comes to so-called big, black dogs.  They are the last to be adopted from the shelters.  People really are afraid of them.  Of course, we never think of our own dogs as scarey, but if one takes time to actually ask it is shocking to find how people view them...in general.  I guess it is not too far-fetched because even though we trust/love them they may still shock even us when duty calls and/or they decide to decapitate some poor mojo that looks, to them, like a rat.
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner