How much a Saint Bernard puppy should weigh?

(Read 23889 times) 1 2 [3]

Re: How much a Saint Bernard puppy should weigh?
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2005, 02:28:59 AM »

tonyc

doghealer: heh... welp.. when i GOT nikki, the PO said she was 90 lbs... then i went to the vet, and she scaled at only 70 and i was like..  Huh

and now, 2 months later, she gained 5 lbs to 75.. so yah.. i LIED on PawPrints   Wink

tho, reading this thread... i must say: HOORAY for Costco food dog! it's da b0mb! (and cheap bombs at that)

Reply | Logged

« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2005, 09:03:52 AM »

waffles717

Good for u,as long as u love your dog who care;s what it weigh's and it is Heathy too!! that is most important!!!And her parent;s might be on the small side to begin with,!! Saint Bernard's do not Become of Full Age Till 2 to # 3 Year's of Age Just to let you know!!!, they are of the large Breed. But can be small on the Scale to she was more likley the Runte of the litter,Did u You ask your Breeder? She will have a Slower  Growth But in Time She might Get to 85 pound's!!! But if you really want this in your Dog u need to tell me what u are feeding her!? I Could help She needs Carbs in her diet!!! please email me waffles717@yahoo.com i will help u o.k. but u need to start soon! or your she will stay at that weight!! this will be no good!!! m,l,!!!

This Beethoven, he went to vet yesterday, he is 36 pound and only 9 weeks old!

Reply | Logged

« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2005, 01:22:56 AM »

HillSide Saints

I currently have an 8 wk old pup that weighs 20 lbs.  My 7 month old babies (Deacon and miracle) weigh over 100 lbs (Deacon weighs 120 lbs)
In looking back at my records of my last litter...at 13 wks..my smallest puppy weighed just under 40 lbs....
That does not mean that your puppy should weigh that much...it will depend on several things.  There are alot of variables that come into play...ie: pedigree, birth weight, health problems...etc .
As long as she is healthy and is eating well, then I would guess that she is right on target for "her".   
Best of luck with your new puppy!!!
Trish 

David & Tricia White
HillSide Saint Bernards

Reply | Logged

« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2005, 08:29:06 AM »

waffles717

Hi trish I feel the same way,maggie has just 11 mos,and she is 115,she is a baby but peaple don't understand,there Growth is almost,three year's so what is the Rush!!Our Molly is just 5mos,is 75,pounds she is going to be very Big,due to her parent's!200 250.we know it we our Breeding her she is my Sweaty Pie!!love marylee!!!

Reply | Logged

« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2005, 08:44:06 AM »

waffles717

Trish,i just came back to me molly came in at 28 pound's she and maggie are from S,D,we went out there,and picked, then out of a litter,we are moving up state with them soon,we a lot of land there! will post my pic for u!m,l,

Reply | Logged

Re: This we Be My front Yard SOON!! Wait till Flower's come!!!!
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2005, 09:46:37 AM »

waffles717

Cheesy Shocked it so pretty there we can't wait till move we have 6 acre's of ,Land unstate n,y, my girls can't wait till they wake up to hear moooooooooo!!!!m,l.! Grin

Reply | Logged

1 2 [3]

ThreadTools
Message Board Home
Print

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Big Paws Home
Message Board Home
Big Paws Only Home

JoinTheFamily!Today

Welcome to Big Paws Only. Registration is Quick & Easy, takes only a few seconds, and allows you to view all of the wonderful pictures of our babies, and chat. Posting Pictures is really easy too, and we host them!

Register Here!

Big Paws
About Big Paws Only
Big Dog Blog!
Big Paw Pedia
Frequently Asked Questions
Link to Us!
Contact

UserTools

Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Members List
Statistics
Login
Register

Latest News
Congratulation s Dinty the Newf You look very handsome atop the site.

The BPO Calendar is now available for purchase. For more information, see the self-titled thread.

Looking for something interesting to read? Catch up on the latest doggy news in our BPO Blog.

Forum Stats
191146 Posts
20891 Topics
6735 Members
Please welcome our newest member: collealle