Author Topic: Some Zero pics and update on him  (Read 8436 times)

BabsT

Some Zero pics and update on him
« on: August 30, 2005, 03:22:17 pm »
Zero would always bark and get kinda nasty( needs to be leashed/or crated) if strange people came into the house, BUT he gave no warning that people were coming. It was only after they came in that he got upset. Now, if he hears a car door slam outside, people chatting or the mail man coming up the front steps of the house he give the goold ole CAS warning to stay away from behind the door.

He always was an alert barker etc...but now he seems to mean business! I (dont take it the wrong way) am very excited because he jumps onto the bay window and tell the child predator that lives directly across the street from me to not come any closer!!!!!! As a pup, he liked this man BUT now it is a different story and that is a bit reassuring.

I am not saying that I am or would rely on my dog to protect me but as of now, he is a great deterrant. He also had his first issue with Max the BM...It was like clash of the titans...Zero came up the victor but it was sad that he lost his play friend.  I felt bad that Max had a chunk of his face bleeding :(  Rick Max's owner understood dogs will be dogs and they are both males.  Anyways, here he is

Not bad considering he isnt even 10 months yet and his temp has maturing to do. he is as lean now as I can without hilooking to thin. Zero is 110lbs not sure how tall but prob 29"

The snake pic isnt the greates but you can see his whole body in it

Hope all is well with all the fellow BPO members...

Blair

Re: Some Zero pics and update on him
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2005, 03:24:58 pm »
He is a very handsome boy! I didnt know anything about his breed till I saw one of your post, now I am in love LOL

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2005, 03:38:04 pm »
I love the snake pic!  He looks so distinguished in all the photos!   :)

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2005, 03:52:27 pm »
Oh, there is my baby!   ;D  You know I love his face... 

In the snake picture, I love how his tail is just a blur from wagging!  The look on his face in that picture is just the same as the look on Ranger's face when he brings you a toy.

Sounds like he is becoming quite the young man and really taking on his guarding duties....   :)
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2005, 04:47:41 pm »
Have a mentioned a kazillion times that I LOVE Zero? ;D Great pics!...How old is he now?....I know what you mean...I sleep much better at night with Sammy on duty & little Pippin backing his big brother up! :)

Offline Tulsas' Dad

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2005, 05:42:40 pm »
Love that first pic.
Ok, are you gonna blink?
Don't blink, or you're lunch!
Second pic.
You blinked! But I had snake for lunch!
Lucky you, now get outa here, it's nap time.
I love dogs!
J
The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies, is Lunch.--Michael Friedman

smohr

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2005, 06:12:24 pm »
So Zero says, "You lookin' at ME?  I know you're not looking' at me, cause you see what I did to this snake don'tcha?  Well, you could be next!"
Zero is be-YOU-ti-ful

Kiahpyr

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2005, 07:44:02 pm »
I love his eyes!! They say pet I'll be a good boy.

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2005, 12:19:36 am »
There is something about him that I just find so intriguing. I  really enjoy seeing pictures of him because he has such a great spirit to him that you can see in his eyes.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Icerotti

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2005, 07:37:45 am »
Handsome boy.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2005, 08:15:33 am »
He definately has expressive eyes.  :)  I love his snake toy!