Author Topic: Back yard romp/graze  (Read 3304 times)

lins_saving_grace

Back yard romp/graze
« on: September 01, 2005, 07:40:33 am »
My little ones enjoying the last days of summer

Icerotti

Re: Back yard romp/graze
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2005, 07:45:22 am »
Looks like they had lots of fun. :D

Anakalia

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2005, 07:50:37 am »
I love those pics.  To tell you the truth, and please don't be offended by this, Rots scare the be-jeezus out of me!  I've had one too many bad experiences with them at the Vet Clinic .  But I have to say those two are just gorgeous, they look so healthy and shiny, and HAPPY!  And I LOVE seeing pics of them.  They look like they were having a blast out there playing!

Andi

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2005, 07:58:03 am »
I love those pics.  To tell you the truth, and please don't be offended by this, Rots scare the be-jeezus out of me!  I've had one too many bad experiences with them at the Vet Clinic .  But I have to say those two are just gorgeous, they look so healthy and shiny, and HAPPY!  And I LOVE seeing pics of them.  They look like they were having a blast out there playing!

Andi
Thank you so much, Andi!   Lady and Grace only look a little scarey at first, especially my big headed Ladybug.  :)  They are sweethearts with a punch.  Hugs are harder and kisses are wetter is all.  :) 
they get a little distracted...b ut have fun doing it. 

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2005, 07:58:26 am »
Looks like they had lots of fun. :D
without a doubt.  they did.  :)

GR8DAME

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2005, 08:00:50 am »
As usual, Lins, awsome pictures of your beautiful girls. They are lucky to have such a great Mom.
Stella

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2005, 08:03:41 am »
:) awww. thanks!   They are my reason for living. 

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2005, 08:07:10 am »
Awww they look so happy!!!!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2005, 08:09:23 am »
and the passed out when we went inside.  we ran to the boat and back...that's gotta be about 150 feet from the backdoor to the end of the lot.  I was happy. Then Grace woke up and started stealing TP from the bathroom. 

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2005, 11:18:30 am »
thank you!  I am a proud mommy.  It's amazing how happy they are...probably a personality thing mostly...and the nummies and cuddles.  :) 

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2005, 09:02:34 am »
I have to say that the female rottweiler is the perfect companion for me.  I honestly would rather have female rottweilers than children any day.  In fact, I am sure I will spend the rest of my life enjoying their companionship.  I always wonder what I will do when I am old and broken down, no longer able to handle a rambunctious rottie.  I think there will be plenty at the shelter who are old like me and slowed down a little....just wanting to come home with me...always.
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner