Author Topic: everyday friends  (Read 6561 times)

Icerotti

Re: everyday friends
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2005, 11:31:53 am »
Wow she is getting big. Love the feet up picture. Puck destroys balls too. It is so sad he comes to you with a stripped tennis ball broken in half and he wants you to throw half a ball. He looks heartbroken when the half of ball won't roll ::)

Farley has chewed my dads glasses+repairable. Mine were destroyed :-X :-X :-X
Puck ate a pair of my glasses shortly after we got him+destroyed :-X :-X :-X :-X

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2005, 11:33:09 am »
doesn't take much to chomp through things with these big dogs. 

Kiahpyr

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2005, 01:06:56 pm »
Tennis balls don't work with Kiah. It takes her less then 5 minutes to destroy it. We got a red Kong ball and a hard rubber ball. They are still intact.

Offline slickerk

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2005, 05:47:02 am »
doesn't take much to chomp through things with these big dogs. 

So I have noticed, this week, she has eaten a pillow and daddy's slipper (he's not thrilled). I am gonna have to get some kongs and squeeze cheese too, because the lamb bones are the only things that keep her busy and out of trouble... unfortunently, it only takes her about an hour to eat the things.

Blair

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2005, 05:54:22 am »
She is a doll. I have one of those extra large tennis balls and I, well the dog, has had it since Zeus was a puppy. Its still in one whole piece, Zeus nad Grey chase it around everywhere. Ill have to get a picture of it, if oyu dont know what I am talking about

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2005, 08:50:25 am »
They always seem a little lethargic after shots.   :)
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner