Author Topic: Registered name  (Read 10623 times)

Offline meg

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
Registered name
« on: April 15, 2005, 12:32:20 am »
Hi Everyone, I can reallly use some help with an AKC name for Cassie.  (trying to be original isn't as easy as it sounds LOL)  Her parents were Sir Reginald and Golden Brook.  ANY suggestions will be greatly appreciated :)

Offline poofynewfy

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Re: Registered name
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2005, 02:38:32 pm »
Not too clever but its an option in keeping with the theme: Dame Regina Brook

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2005, 02:50:56 pm »
I am in the same situation, am getting my baby boy OEM home on monday, and he still has no name!! I am with you, it is hard to try and be original and at the same time come up with something you can actually say without disslocating your jaw lol...
We have tried to stick with names from the mythology Hercules, Hera, Zeus, Gambrinos, Galahad, Feronia are a few, and then we have our Buffy (not so much a name from the muthology lol..)

Good Luck though, and keep your fingers crossed for me too, since I am trying to have a name for him by at the latest monday.

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline meg

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2005, 01:02:02 pm »
Thanks for your suggestion.... I never would have thought of that....(Dame Regina Brook) :)

Offline meg

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2005, 01:05:12 pm »
Hi Marit.....it is really hard for me; some people can just come up names that are truly noble; good luck with yours.  If you think of one please let me know, your themes sound so interesting... .(bet you are getting soooo excited to get your new baby)  Good luck to you

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2005, 04:00:36 pm »
Thank's Meg, Yes I am getting real real excited by  now, only one more day and then we get him. But at the same time that makes me stress out a little about the name though. I dont want him to come here and be called "puppy". I am looking around on internet on different sites for mythology, and maybe Ill find a name we all like, so far all the names I have liked, my daughter says ohhhhh that sounds silly, or blah it is way too hard to say lol....

So I guess Good Luck to both of us. Let me know when you decide,

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog