Author Topic: Daddy Didn't do what you told him to Aunt Gypsy!  (Read 8607 times)

Offline PupDaddy

• Paw-meister
  • Earl
    • View Profile
Daddy Didn't do what you told him to Aunt Gypsy!
« on: September 11, 2005, 06:28:39 pm »
Aunt Gypsy,
 You told Daddy he was supposed to buy something for me, Donut. Well he bought me my pretty collar, and yesterday, he SAID he was going to get me a fluffy toy, and he brought home THIS!

I wanted a squeeky toy, not a grumpy, 6 year old male Kuvasz named Zola! Daddy said he was in the Mesquite Shelter, that his owners were moving back to New York and didn't want him anymore. He's very overweight, and has bad hips, and smells like an apartment.  But daddy says he's a sweetheart, (Yeah to daddy he's sweet! I tried to lick his face and he growled at me!) Daddy said he was going to be PST at closing time on Saturday, so I guess it's ok that he brought him home, BUT I STILL WANT MY TOY!!!!!

Aunt Gypsy, make Daddy get me my toy.

Love,
Donut
« Last Edit: September 11, 2005, 06:36:05 pm by PupDaddy »

GR8DAME

Re: Daddy Didn't do what you told him to Aunt Gypsy!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2005, 06:49:39 pm »
Donut,Honey... Your Daddy is a very sweet and loving man and if promised to get you a squeeky toy he will. But in the meantime he gave you something every little girl needs...A big brother to take care of you and keep you in line. Way to go, Dad.
Stella

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2005, 06:51:40 pm »
He does look like a sweetheart :)

What's the dog count up to in your house?
RIP former BPO

Nicole

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2005, 06:56:05 pm »
Dear Donut,
 Here's what ya need to do. Be a good puppy, and make Zola fall in love with you. Daddy will be so proud, he will have NO CHOICE but to reward you with a new squeaky toy! Give it a try.

Love,
Auntie Nicole

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2005, 06:58:21 pm »
Zola looks like such a sweetie!  Yay for PupDaddy for rescuing Zola!  :)

Don't worry, Donut.  I'm sure you'll get your squeeky toy and now you have a new big brother too.  ;D

Offline LaurieW

• Big Paw Certified
  • Bella
    • View Profile
    • Hands of Healing
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2005, 07:40:37 pm »
It's okay, Donut......jus t give that grumpy guy some time to adjust & you'll have him wrapped around your little paw....how can he resist those big brown eyes & heart shaped nose & glitzy pink collar you now wear??? :D

Casper growled at Lucy at first, too....now he let's her do anything she wants to him...bite his ears, bite his lips, bite his ankles, eat his food, steal his bone chips.......he's totally, completely under her spell!

Kiahpyr

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2005, 08:14:38 pm »
Don't worry Donut. Daddy will get your toy. He had to do his good deed first. If not then you know where his shoes are.

Love,
Kiah

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2005, 08:28:28 pm »
Aunt Gypsy,
 You told Daddy he was supposed to buy something for me, Donut. Well he bought me my pretty collar, and yesterday, he SAID he was going to get me a fluffy toy, and he brought home THIS!

I wanted a squeeky toy, not a grumpy, 6 year old male Kuvasz named Zola! Daddy said he was in the Mesquite Shelter, that his owners were moving back to New York and didn't want him anymore. He's very overweight, and has bad hips, and smells like an apartment.  But daddy says he's a sweetheart, (Yeah to daddy he's sweet! I tried to lick his face and he growled at me!) Daddy said he was going to be PST at closing time on Saturday, so I guess it's ok that he brought him home, BUT I STILL WANT MY TOY!!!!!

Aunt Gypsy, make Daddy get me my toy.

Love,
Donut
Sorry my darlin' Donut but I'm old school...Some things are more important that fluffy toys!...Like I tell my skin kids...Deal with it!!!....lol...My sweet Donut, just look at him...You were in his paws not too very long ago...Bare with him...He'll come around!...Just keep being your cute, sweet self & try not to make that killer dog face & he'll come to love you like we do!...1 good dogs love is worth 100 fluffy toys my little Donut!...Beside, I think he likes you!...If you had pigtails he'd pull them!...Now Walter, get her a fluffy toy!...LOL!

Offline PupDaddy

• Paw-meister
  • Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2005, 09:43:39 pm »
He does look like a sweetheart :)

What's the dog count up to in your house?
It was down to 4 for almost 30 hours, now it's back at 5. Our president has 14 right now

Offline PupDaddy

• Paw-meister
  • Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2005, 10:21:53 am »
Aunt Gypsy, and all my other aunties:
 That big doggy Zola is gone. His original Daddy came and picked him up from PupDaddy. He was moving to New York, and found a way to transport with Zola him after all. Pupdaddy said Zola's daddy was a "Lucky Son-of-a-bitch" that his dog wasn't PTS on Friday. I'm confused, he looked like a human to me, If his mother was a bitch, shouldn't he have had more fur?

So, where's my toy damnit!

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2005, 10:25:49 am »
LOL!!! ;D

Donut, your pupdaddy has a great sense of humor!!

Nicole

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2005, 10:41:34 am »
Oh my sweet little Donut,
 Such language for a wee pup! That's not the way to get new toys, honey! But, now that Zola's SOB daddy has come for him, has pupdaddy gotten you a new toy? If not, you tell him that Auntie Nicole told him that its high-time he do so. If not, you can always hitch-hike over to Auntie Nicole's house, ok Donut my dear?

Love,

Auntie Nicole

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2005, 11:08:52 am »
Donut, sweetie, that language isn't lady-like.....  Do you kiss PupDaddy with that mouth???   ;D 

Tell your PupDaddy that if he doesn't get you your very own fluffy toy SOON, your Auntie Grumpy will have to step in and get you one.  She will get you the biggest, pinkest, girliest toy she can find and then you can learn to carry it in your mouth on all your walks so that you can embarrass your PupDaddy!   :D
« Last Edit: September 12, 2005, 11:15:44 am by grumpybunny »
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Nicole

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2005, 11:35:11 am »
Here ya go, Donut! Here's one from Auntie Nicole, too.

Grumpy, don't you think that you and I had better take Donut out for a special Auntie's Day?  ;) ;) ;)

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2005, 11:42:47 am »
Here ya go, Donut! Here's one from Auntie Nicole, too.

Grumpy, don't you think that you and I had better take Donut out for a special Auntie's Day?  ;) ;) ;)

Oh, MOST DEFINITELY!  We will have soooo much fun, and when we bring Donut home she will be happy and exhausted, and have about a million new toys...

And, if PupDaddy is lucky, we will refrain from painting her toenails PINK!
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*