Author Topic: Daddy Didn't do what you told him to Aunt Gypsy!  (Read 8605 times)

Nicole

Re: Daddy Didn't do what you told him to Aunt Gypsy!
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2005, 11:59:41 am »
Oh heck no! It would take alot of puppy dog eyes from those gorgeous pupdaddy eyes to get me to refrain from painting the little Crispy Creme's nails pink! hahahhaha!

(Though I bet those pupdaddy eyes are pretty powerful pouters.... ;)

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2005, 12:37:12 pm »
Oh heck no! It would take alot of puppy dog eyes from those gorgeous pupdaddy eyes to get me to refrain from painting the little Crispy Creme's nails pink! hahahhaha!

(Though I bet those pupdaddy eyes are pretty powerful pouters.... ;)

You know, now that I think about it - maybe not pink for the little darling.  She is so delicious, so diva-esque, so delightfully Donut that I think she might need red sparkle toenail polish....   ;D

Did you hear that, PupDaddy?  You are going to have to practice your powerfully pouting PupDaddy puppydog eyes to persuade Auntie Grumpy and Auntie Nicole out of this one!   :D

*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2005, 01:31:56 pm »
Aunt Gypsy, and all my other aunties:
 That big doggy Zola is gone. His original Daddy came and picked him up from PupDaddy. He was moving to New York, and found a way to transport with Zola him after all. Pupdaddy said Zola's daddy was a "Lucky Son-of-a-bitch" that his dog wasn't PTS on Friday. I'm confused, he looked like a human to me, If his mother was a bitch, shouldn't he have had more fur?

So, where's my toy damnit!
Donut my sweet, Don't try to understand colorful human language!...It will just confuse you & maybe get you your mouth washed out with soap too! :D I hope you gave Zola's daddy the "killer dog" face!...I can't imagine that he did leaving Zola like that but please tell me he seemed like a nice man...I am sure you'll get your toy Dear...If not it looks as if your PupDaddy may be hunted down by your BPO aunties! ;D :o

Offline LaurieW

• Big Paw Certified
  • Bella
    • View Profile
    • Hands of Healing
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2005, 04:23:38 pm »
Gypsy???  Maybe you should've sent Donut's money to me???  I would've gone & gotten her a fluffy toy and the real fluffy Zola...... :D

If Pup Daddy doesn't get you a toy, Donut, you get Deuce to email Lucy & me ...  we'll go get you one and deposit it on Pup Daddy's doorstep for you!!!!

love,
Aunt Laurie