Author Topic: All pooped from the playdate  (Read 2775 times)

lins_saving_grace

All pooped from the playdate
« on: September 12, 2005, 09:01:49 am »
Then we crashed.

Anakalia

Re: All pooped from the playdate
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2005, 09:04:04 am »
AWWWW!! You have 2 pooped pups!! lol  I'm shocked I usually don't see pics like these from you!  Most of the time they are action shots, I'm so happy to see that they DO sleep!! LMAO!! ;D

Andi

Icerotti

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2005, 09:06:02 am »
Aw two really pooped girls.  What a nice break for mommy ;)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2005, 09:07:11 am »
AWWWW!! You have 2 pooped pups!! lol  I'm shocked I usually don't see pics like these from you!  Most of the time they are action shots, I'm so happy to see that they DO sleep!! LMAO!! ;D

Andi
occassionally there is peace at home.  I just posted some action shots. :)

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2005, 08:45:18 am »
Your vehicle appears spotless, or is all that interwoven hair hidden by the tricks of photography?  My vehicle's apholstery is basically dog hair.  It seems there is no way to get it out.  Perhaps a shop vac????
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2005, 10:38:11 am »
Great pictures Lins. The girls look soooo tired after a full day of playing. I love it when they sleep so long after playing. It makes me feel like I really did something good for them.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2005, 08:12:22 am »
Your vehicle appears spotless, or is all that interwoven hair hidden by the tricks of photography?  My vehicle's apholstery is basically dog hair.  It seems there is no way to get it out.  Perhaps a shop vac????
no trick photography at all.  it seems pretty clean actually.  Probably a lot of hair in there though.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2005, 08:12:54 am »
Great pictures Lins. The girls look soooo tired after a full day of playing. I love it when they sleep so long after playing. It makes me feel like I really did something good for them.
thanks!  I think it was good for everyone...inc luding the people.