Author Topic: Does your dog do this too?!!  (Read 14143 times)

Offline javapuppy

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: Does your dog do this too?!!
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2005, 06:17:33 pm »
Sorry I forgot to say that post was to Newf Lover :)

Offline Newf Lover

• BPO Fanatic
  • Cool dog + Cold beer = Chilled Out
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ryanbrumley.com
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2005, 09:00:32 am »
No explanation from me either, but my dog definitely does this all the time, it's the cutest thing ever! LOL

BTW I saw your website, you're an awesome artist, I'm an artist too, I dabble in everything but my degree is Graphic Design so most of my newer stuff is all digital. Very cool!

Thank you, but as you know, a career in the creative field is not the easiest.  I have really struggled to find work and actually work at Hertz Equipment Rental just to make weekly paychecks.  I HATE THIS JOB!!!  but I'm hoping I can make a change soon.  The creative companies in this area are very picky and just look for young talent to exploit for free.  Currently, I'm working on a graphic novel with a writer.  Sort of a Seven/Matrix/Constantine story.  Cool stuff.  Do you have a website?  Love to see your work.  I'm actually leaning towards the digital realm now, easier to find work.
My Newfoundland Lives My Life As Passionately As I Live His.

Offline jules

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2005, 10:49:21 am »
I jump on the wagon.Spotakis s only does it in the morning.

Offline Newf Lover

• BPO Fanatic
  • Cool dog + Cold beer = Chilled Out
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ryanbrumley.com
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2005, 11:41:21 am »
I jump on the wagon.Spotakis s only does it in the morning.

Great picture Jules, looks just like Drake in the morning.  Spotakiss is too flippin' cute!  You just want to smush his face and hug him.  That first picture on his first Paw Print is irresistable!  Fuzz head!  Why 2 paw prints?  I'm pretty committed to Newfs but pictures like that make me think a Saint might be a good alternative for our second dog.  Although, if we foster a Hurricane dog, I'm sure we will bond with it and end up keeping it if nobody claims it.  And 2 dogs is all we can handle for now.
My Newfoundland Lives My Life As Passionately As I Live His.

Offline jules

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2005, 12:16:17 pm »
Well I tried to update his old one with new pics but it wouldnt let me.Since he was a pup when I got him I wanted to show him growing up.

Offline Legends & Sassy

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Don't Forget To Hug Your Furbaby Today & Everyday
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2005, 01:34:43 pm »
LMAO...Katie (Brat) does it as well but at times she's in were positions & locations...Sh e has never fallen or hurt herself by being "weird" but I still keep a very close eye on her anyways....
                     DFTHYFBT&E         
                                          Love & Licks
                                                                 Legends & Brat