Author Topic: Fall harvest and quiet time with dad  (Read 5378 times)

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
Fall harvest and quiet time with dad
« on: October 04, 2005, 07:19:00 am »
As it is supposed to  begin snowing this evening and the temperatures have dropped dramatically with warnings of a blizzard on the horizon we have pulled alll the remaining vegetables from the garden, except the potatoes which can stay a while longer!  So Cali, Steve, Aidan and the boys picked the remainder of the garden, (Cali helped by teething on the pumpkin stems) Beauty Myrissa and I worked on putting some of it up for the winter. Afterwards, Cali and Steve warmed up together in my big recliner.  Enjoy the pictures!  Shana
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson

Spook

Re: Fall harvest and quiet time with dad
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2005, 10:09:45 am »
Cali is the cutest! and i bet she was a big help with all them Pumpkins.  My Pyrenees is actually afraid of pumpkins.. he'll stand about 10 feet away and bark at them then try and hide under the coffee table which he doesn't fit under anymore.. and normally gets stuck!

Offline LaurieW

• Big Paw Certified
  • Bella
    • View Profile
    • Hands of Healing
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2005, 04:10:52 am »
She is getting soooo big....and even more beautiful!!!   :D

Anakalia

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2005, 07:13:52 am »
WOW!!  Those are some really good pictures of your babies! I don't think you have enough pumpkins though!  ;)LOL  Snow already? That's kinda depressing.  Thanks for sharing the pics! ;D

Andi

Offline BabsT

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2005, 07:19:54 am »
Great Pics!  I cant wait for the first snow...my dogs will LOVE it...all we are getting is rain and more rain
Zero 23mth  Central Asian Ovcharka
Anchara 16mth old Caucasian Ovcharka