Author Topic: Raisa-Favorite Season  (Read 14629 times)

Offline Viney Dog

• Ankle Biter
  • Raisa-Beautiful.....
    • View Profile
Raisa-Favorite Season
« on: March 08, 2005, 08:00:30 pm »
This is Raisa during her favoriate time of the year.  Anytime the emperature is below 0, she is happy.  Her hair is incredibly thick like carpet, and she has not had a bath since the day I brought her home on June 3, 2000.  As the AKC breed standard states, Mals are a very clean and odorless dog, and it is so true.  However, the breed standard also says Mals are a non-barking dog.  This is so NOT true!  She very much lets me know when she wants an extra treat or double the attention!  She is affectionaly known is "sweet pea" because she is very shy.

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: Raisa-Favorite Season
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2005, 09:45:38 pm »
She is beautiful. She looks so angelic that picture.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline newfdog

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2005, 03:34:00 pm »
Ahh well of course! My newf is dreaming about it now  ::)

Offline Canine Artist

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2005, 10:37:57 pm »
Nice photo of your Mal.  Post some more!!   My Newf, Bailey plays with a big Mal. This boy is huge, and so sweet.  It's fun to see 2 big dogs playing together.  You have to make sure and keep out of the way though, sometimes, you can be body slammed. ;)

Canine Artist

Offline walnutcreekbernese

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2005, 05:38:36 pm »
Favourite season which is in winter time for the dogs with thick coats because summer heat is so awful and to hot for the dogs - I always refill the ice tray, bottle and put in th frezzer every night for my bernese so she could have a nice cold drink through the day. 8)