Author Topic: Newf puppies stolen!!!  (Read 11605 times)

GR8DAME

Re: Newf puppies stolen!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2005, 11:40:32 am »
YEA!!!!  I still want to smack those kids around though!  I'm SO happy the story turned out well!!!  YIPPPPEEEEE!!!
Great news!!...I wanna smack those little ******* with Nicker's baseball bat...Oh please can I?...Just a little???? >:(

I'm with you Chelle, someone needs to teach those little buggers some respect, and a baseball bat may get their attention. Even though (happily) the pup was found, the little s**ts didn't even drop him in a fenced in back yard or somewhere safe, they dumped him like yesterdays garbage. Leaves me great hope for the future leaders of our society, as if it werent't screwed up enough. Sorry, end of rant.
Stella
« Last Edit: September 22, 2005, 11:50:07 am by GR8DAME »

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2005, 01:42:22 pm »
Oh, I'm so glad he was found.

Seriously, some people should be sterilized to keep them from having children if they raise them to act this way.

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2005, 10:24:39 pm »
Oh, I'm so glad he was found.

Seriously, some people should be sterilized to keep them from having children if they raise them to act this way.
I was just talking to my hubby about this last night...We both agreed 100% that is our children showed up with a pup they had obviously stolen there wouldn't need to be any mob...The mom & dad mob right here would make thm wish they'd made a much better choice & they wouldn't be sitting comfortably for some time!!!

dohertyswissy

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2005, 12:05:27 am »
Yahoo!  I'm sooo glad that Noah made it back to his rightful home.

Jenn - I'm all for starting the BPO Mob!  We should also start the BPO Bail Fund at the same time (refer to my post, "It is NOT cute" for further examples of why we need the BPO Mob and bail fund  :D).

Offline AC

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2005, 01:30:47 am »
The worst part is that the little pricks were not caught. I imagine they just dumped the dog and didn't give a damn what happened to him. The owners were even offering a "NO QUESTIONS ASKED REWARD" and the cowards still didn't bring him back!

Offline tonyc

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2005, 04:25:09 am »
yet another reason why i don't want kids...

i was so ticked off when my BIKE got stolen (a really hard to find compact sized Cannondale R300 w/ 650c wheels , blah blah blah, i digress)... can't imagine if someone took my dog.. i'd be livid..

GR8DAME

« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2005, 04:40:14 am »
It's not your kids you have to watch out for, tonyc. It's the morons htat don't instill any values in their kids. Both my kids know that they need to respect other peoples property and the authorities, but FEAR ME. There is only so much that the others can do to them. I brought them into this world, and I can take them out. I have no limits.
Stella

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2005, 04:50:15 am »
. I brought them into this world, and I can take them out. I have no limits.
Stella

I'm SO with you Stella!!!  And I'm the only one allowed to do it!!!

"If Momma ain't happy, ain't NOBODY happy"

Offline PupDaddy

• Paw-meister
  • Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2005, 05:22:01 am »
I'm glad the pup was found, and that I had a solid alibi.  ;D

I need to ask though, newfs are rare in Texas, but I'd have thought they would be as common as ants at a picnic in Newfoundland. Are they uncommon there?

Offline AC

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2005, 09:01:58 am »
Newfs are not that common here at all. Only 3 breeders on the Island that I know of. Maybe 4 now as a couple from Germany just moved here and they breed newfs. Growing up I would only see 1 or 2 a year, but since I got Angus I have seen more!!! There will be 4 Newf puppies in Angus's obedience class! :D  From all the info I can gather most Newfs bred here are shipped off the Island and out of a litter just 1 or 2 stay. Labrador retrievers are plentiful and beagles may be the most abundant from my own observations.

Offline waffles717

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2005, 09:22:31 pm »
Hello u look like u are getting biger if u want to know the trick to it feed thee times a day and aq toased Bage,s Twice a day!! Feed them they will Grow!!
This Beethoven, he went to vet yesterday, he is 36 pound and only 9 weeks old!

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2005, 02:23:03 am »
. I brought them into this world, and I can take them out. I have no limits.
Stella

I'm SO with you Stella!!!  And I'm the only one allowed to do it!!!

"If Momma ain't happy, ain't NOBODY happy"
I hear that!!...Every in awhile my 8 yr. old son will say, "You can't make me"...I reply with a very serious sounding, "I can make you stop breathing"!!! ;D