Author Topic: This weekend will be exciting!!!  (Read 3225 times)

Offline Saintly Girl

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Maxwell
    • View Profile
This weekend will be exciting!!!
« on: September 23, 2005, 04:34:24 am »
This weekend is looking great for Maxwell.  Sunday is supposed to be nice and we have our Annual SPCA Dog jog.  Picture it...400 dogs and owners walking for a good cause and having a blast.  It's so much fun!!!  I brought Maxwell last year but he was only 6 or 7 weeks old.  This year he'll be big and ready to play for sure.  I hope I run into some of his brothers and sisters.  My province, (NB) has only one Saint Breeder that I know of and I know at least 4 of Maxwell's sisters were sold in my town. (Moncton)  Last year we ran into his older brother Mason and it was nice.  I wanted to start a little Saint Club here and I'll try to see how many Saints are there.  I'll get some names and maybe we can have scheduled walks together.  I'll have to post next week and tell y'all how it went.

Kiahpyr

Re: This weekend will be exciting!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2005, 04:36:46 am »
That's so cool! Our humane society has a walk for paws on sunday too! I plan on taking Kiah if it doesn't rain. She needs to be socialized with other dogs.

Offline Saintly Girl

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Maxwell
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2005, 04:57:57 am »
Went to the dog jog.  Waiting for photos to be developed.  MET TWO of Maxwell's older brothers and took photos of them.  It was awesome!!  His older brothers are smaller then Maxwell???  Funny, Maxwell isn't overweight or anything but he is shapped a bit different then the others.  He's got a bigger body but lankier legs.  His brothers were named Mason and Bernie and their owners were really nice. 

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2005, 02:34:55 pm »
That's way cool!!...We have "Strut Your Mutt" I took Samson this past summer...Next year I will take both of my boys!!...What fun huh? ;D

Offline Saintly Girl

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Maxwell
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2005, 04:29:15 am »
It was so fun.  The news casters were there and they videotaped Max and fed him cookies.  He was on tv.  We taped it last night.

Offline Saintly Girl

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Maxwell
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2005, 09:19:02 pm »
Here's the photo of the boys Bernie and Mason.  I already put them on two other threads but I'll put them here just in case.  They were adorable.