Author Topic: THE 3 TENORS (One for the top of the page entrant)  (Read 15550 times)

Offline raaleppo

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
    • Raaleppo Saint Bernards
THE 3 TENORS (One for the top of the page entrant)
« on: April 21, 2005, 07:13:18 pm »

This is Kyle son  singing in the group the 3 TENORS ::)

Offline poofynewfy

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Re: THE 3 TENORS (One for the top of the page entrant)
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2005, 07:14:56 pm »
 :D :D too cute!!!

Offline elmo

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2005, 02:34:27 pm »
 :D ha ha which is the real one? ;D

waffles717

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2005, 07:41:22 am »
:D :D too cute!!!How cute,do have one or two?we have one,know 5mo,we where thinking of getting in 8/5 a pup,how do you think she would do with her her has a good temperment,we just lost a dog,that sad,we still have a poodle lelf, i wanted to get her own breed they would good,play mate is this true,or could trouble? thanks may!

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2005, 05:25:29 pm »
I have two Great Pyrenees, one is 10 1/2 months old (Sugar Bear)and the other is 4 1/2  months (Dixie).  It is much less work with the second, since they have a playmate. Getting a playmate has been great for Sugar Bear. I had spoiled him so much he did not know how to play with another dog.  Now he does not know how to stop. It is so fun to see him taking care of his little sister.  She by his side 24/7.   I am even thinking of getting a third, just don't tell my husband.

Lisa
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

waffles717

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2005, 05:55:19 pm »
Dear Lisa,thankyou so much you are my kind of gal!!my maggie is 5mo,and my breeder will have pups when we go there to visit in june this is my 50B,i don't wan't to blow this i have not said nothing,i want him to,you one dog,maggie is a saint bernard,she a champ,litter,coming!i saw your pic,i love my dog too,i cry for a year to get her,i am afaid to ask and i will not,he will say no!! ??? :-\may!help me lisa please!!!! :-\

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2005, 06:44:07 pm »
I lost my 9 1/2 year old pyr last July.  After seeing me cry for two weeks non-stop and crying some himself I am sure my husband will say "just find a good one" when I am ready for number three.  I think that any man that truly loves you will want you to have anything that can bring the type of joy a fur-baby does.  Good Luck, you will get that second one I am sure. Just let him know how much loving them and being loved by them means to you.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2005, 06:28:25 am by DixieSugarBear »

waffles717

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2005, 06:20:34 am »
Dear,Lisa,you might be right at that!i Truly hope so beause i am paying for her next,week,waffles717@yahoo.com go on my web sit i have a whole album of pic of maggie,you will love webshots.com email me first,i sent it to you! you love it!by your pic!i see, :D ::) :o :D ::) :-* :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o ::)Love my Saint Bernard,A Day With out a Drool is not a Good Day At All!! may!! ::) ::) ::) ::)Pray for Me!! ;)

waffles717

8)[color=Pink][/color]Dear Lisa i wanted to ask you you thing when i get,the new pup,she will be eight weeks old maggie will be about eight mo,old so you think they will sleep together in same kennel.? not sure,or until maggel get'full size?she only bite's while playing outside in yard,trying to stop it!her name is Delilah!!!may i can't wait til my hub's bithday 6/2/she should be born in a week!!!! email me at waffles717@yahoo.com o.k.may!! have nice day!!!! ::)

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2005, 08:26:49 pm »
My plan was to have Dixie sleep in a playpen the first few nights while she and Sugar Bear got to know each other.  That was ok for about 10min.  I went to the kitchen and Dixie jumped out and was on Sugar Bear's bed with him, they have been that way since.  I made sure that there were two beds so they did not have to sleep together.  Sugar Bear would wait until Dixie was asleep  then he would move to the other bed. As soon as Dixie would wake up and see he had moved she would move. After two days Sugar Bear got tired of moving and they sleep in the same bed all night.  Sometime she will even use him as her pillow.  She sleep just as close to him as he will let her. 

As for the puppy mouthing Sugar Bear has not done it one time since we got Dixie.  I think they use there mouth playing with each other so there is no need to play with us that way.  It was hard watching the way they play fight the first few days. 

It is so great when they rush to give me kisses to see who can get to me first.

Good luck with your new baby. Please post lost of photos. 

Lisa, Dixie & Sugar Bear.

waffles717

Re: Maggie & her new friend!!! (One for the top of the page entrant)
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2005, 07:28:45 pm »

Thank you much Lisa,I sure will post them all,she was born may,27,litter14 big! ha!! we will be there 6/15 to pick the puppy, she will come in aug!!we will post the greatest!! Shot's!!not sure about the name yet? I really want to thank you for you help as far sleaping together i will put that on save,and us it it was very helpful to me ment alot thank so much for geting back to me! love your dogs they are so cute! they look so happy do you have kids to? our kids are grown she is our baby,maggie so pretty! am i righT marylee! ???

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2005, 08:24:15 pm »
I have two step-kids and 3 grandchildren.  I have one granddaughter that I can not go two weeks without seeing.  She is with me this weekend and has been working with Dixie on sit and stay. 

Lisa

waffles717

Re: Maggie's Friend will Be here in Aug 1 He Said Yes Lisa Thank You!!
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2005, 06:50:59 am »
 ;),I am writing a very important letter on paw's  that happened here this weeked please read it and print it out and pass it on to your Friends,love marylee!! ;)with All my love love maggie too!!This is Very Important Please Read!!!o,k!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o ::)M,L, ::)

waffles717

Re: One Tommy,and a Ryan on the way!!
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2005, 08:38:38 am »
 :o :oBusy With New Puppy Becky and Ryan and Maggie we will have a lot of fun with sit stay,! maggie does a new thing Know Drinks Water fills her mouth then let's the water out!! it is sooooooooooooo ooooo Funny!!! and Burpppppp'ssssss oh you can't stop laughing, :I Decided on the Name Becky, that is the is the sweatest name I could Think , Off  for it sit's with us just so nice!! I Hope Our Friends in S,D, say it is o,k,with them,love marylee!!! ::)so nice talking to you lisa wait to you see pic,of these pup's!!!They are sooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo oo!!!!cute!! and Maggie&Becky Know that sounds great Ha!!! :o :o :o :o :o1!1!!!!!

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2005, 09:48:01 am »
Becky is a very sweet name.  I can just hear you calling "Becky, Wecky"
My babies never have just one name.  Dixie Darlin is Dixie Doodle most of the time. Sugar Bear gets call Big Boy a lot.

Lisa